Ep;11

After another match the Ikari team move up to the quarter finals.

1st person

No fighter is worth my time so eye usually fight alone or sometimes with another person.

Most of the time it's usually with Hyeong-ten

*A smile appears on my face as I utter those words*

She used to be so sweet and full of love... well before it changed her.

*My expression becomes gloomy as a I notice the shadow of a bird cross my face*

*I stand up and walk off into the woods*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many years ago Ikari was the member of a dojo.
That dojo had been passed down from Generation to generation in his clan.

With each new generation had a new wise sensei.

After several sensei along the line came Washu .

She was very, caring , loving and inspirational.
Always acting as a mother figure towards her students.

But with every sensei there was a responsibility to carry out the clan's goal which is world domination.

Washu saw the methods that they would use to ensure sovereignty under them :

Strip Females of every work they do outside the house,Men should have contact with their wives only or else lose their eyes, children should obey every single command by the higher authorities or suffer being burnt by fire and many more.

Washu couldn't allow this to happen and so did the most regrettable action she has ever done.

During an ambush my their clan's long time enemies.

Washu sneakily killed every single member of the dojo and helped burn down the dojo.

After that day the guilt consumes her every time she thinks about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1st person

The last memory I had of her at that time*I clench my fist and divide a whole lake with an outburst of anger*

She deserved to die...I trusted her ,she was the only thing in my life that was closest to being called Mother and how does she repay?

She repays by ruthlessly slaughtering every member of the the Fukuwari dojo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last people she had to take out were young Hyeong-ten and...Ikari.

"Oh, Ikari... I apologise to what I'm about to do".

As soon as the time is right she attacks both of them.

In the blink of an eye ,Ikari feels a hand emerge out of his chest.

He is overwhelmed by the sudden attack but from who ,he turns to see Washu in a saddened face,her left hand covered in blood, his blood.