What was that?.. POV:Chloe

I looked at Hayden frantically, a scream.. there was a fucking scream. "Right on cue.." Hayden threw herself out of the seat, sprinting to find her bestfriend, Berry. We pushed by the people that began to circle up around as a girl laid on the ground with 27 stab wounds in her torso. My eyes scanned over to Hayden as I adjusted my black mask, "I know who that is." Hayden began coldly, she noticed Berry knelt next to the girl, as they screamed. "Meagan, one of their friends.." Hayden began to trail off, as she tried to process the situation.

"I'm calling 911.." A man spoke from beside me, as he patted his pockets, "Where's my phone?!" He got louder. Then murmers erupted from the crowd, I realized I was missing my phone as well... Everyone's phone was missing. Noah pushed away from the group with his friend, Jason, as he tried the doors, "Guys.. it's locked." Noah turned to the silent room. "Looks like we are staying the night." One of my teachers spoke, Mr.Cosma... Weird.. I could've swore I didn't see him here.

Hayden tugged at my arm as we both went over Berry and the girl on the ground. The deep red liquid oozing from under her. "Who would... do this?.." Berry thought to themselves, they stood up, "She's dead." They said to the ground, tear lines still rolling down their cheeks. "It looks like there is a killer in here." Phoebe sighed from behind Mati and Madden. "Noo... really?" Madden squinted his eyes at them. "Not the time for jokes." Mati covered his mouth.

I watched the two before I scanned the room again, I felt unsafe for me and Hayden, I just wanted to protect her. Berry stumbled over to Hayden, blood covering their torso.. it all being their dead friends. "I tried CPR but nothing worked." Berry shook their head in disappointment. People cried and screamed as everything began to set in. Girls rushed to break the door down but it seemed like something heavy had blocked us in.

Hayden and I decided to choose a corner under the bleachers to relax for the night being, Berry's group stuck next to us and used coats, bags, and extra accessories for a bed. Others were in the locker room or in the main area in the gym. We could've died in there, whoever this is, won't stop at one kill. Everyone was on their highest guard until an ear piercing sound punctured us, followed by a yell and someone collapsing. Madden and Berry shot up, as the two peeked their eyes through the bleachers.

Loud squeals came from girls as they looked at another person on the ground dead. Berry backed up and fell against on the wall as Hayden sat up, "Who was it?.." She asked, hesitantly. "Neveah." They slowly looked over at Hayden as I watched her face drop, being followed by her hysterically sobbing and screaming. I fastened her in a hug, "Shh.. Shh.. it's okay.. Whoever did this won't hurt anyone else." I wish that was true..