This is Fine, POV:Noah

I watched Hayden, along with Chloe run over to Berry. "Are they fucking dead?!" Matis voice came from the side of the room, she was checking the pulses of people around. Phoebe and I waddled over bodies and made it over to Berry on the ground, I leaned over and grabbed their shoulders, as I desperately tried to lift them onto their feet as Hayden held their sides to get them up.

We were both cringing at the fact we were touching blood. Berry began to wake up as they stumbled, all of us stood around to make sure they didn't fall. Hayden had stumbled over on herself and fell in the blood, it splattered her dress as she screamed, that however put Berry back into consciousness, "The hell?.." They weakling mumbled as Chloe waddled over to Hayden as they lifted her onto her feet, "Gross.." Jason muttered from beside her as he glared at the blood stained dress.

"Well... now that Berry is up, we should probably start putting the bodies against the walls to find out who's who.." I nervously spoke up. I cringed as I picked up one of the limp bodies and carried it over to the wall, as I carefully laid her against it. My eyes turned towards everyone else as they dragged the bodies, as the bodies left trails of blood across the ground. I felt as if I was going to throw up- Jason must've noticed since he said,"Go on- be sick we won't look at you."

I dropped the body and went into the locker room, trying to hold my throw up in. Sherman and Jason finally came in and stared, a worry look in their eyes. "Have you guys got them organized?" I asked as I was doubled over, my arms over my stomach. "Yeah, lots more space now." Sherman spoke as his eyes glanced towards the door behind. "We decided to try and get out. We need to go around the school and find out who the hell is messed up enough to do this shit." He added as he turned to meet up with the others outside.

I was still clearly exhausted as Jason sat down next to me, he was only a little taller than me. I'm not short may I add. Jason placed his hand on my back, "It will be alright, the rest of us will get out of here just fine." Just as the last word slipped out of his mouth- a gunshot fired from the gym.

"Fuck."

Screams echoed afterwards as Jason and I sprinted out.