INFORMATION

thank you for clicking on this story <3

- reader is based off of toga himiko from my hero academia!

- this follows the movies, not the books, as i cannot be bothered to look through the books for every chapter.

- this will be a reader OC. certain aspects like skin colour, weight, anything like that, will not be included! but this y/n has the looks of toga himiko, such as yellow eyes and blonde hair, and her non-school outfit will be the school uniform type outfit she wears in the anime!

- y/n will start in the same year as harry, draco and the others! so she will be eleven when she starts, but her looks will not differ as much throughout the years, by her probably fourth year, she will look just like in the anime, but it doesn't matter much.

- imagine her as somewhat like this as a child!

- if you don't like things to do with blood, gore, and death, i recommend you click off this story!

- all of the Hogwarts students will be love interests (obviously people like Fred, George, Oliver, Cedric, will only be love interests as she grows older! because i do not condone pedophilia)

- in her younger years, the love interests in older years will just see her as 'adorable', and will only blush because she's cute!

- teachers will be platonic only!

- idk what year all of them are in, but Fred, George will be two years above you, harry and the others, while Cedric and Oliver will all be three years above you, harry and the others .

please feel free to ask any questions throughout the book!

also in case anyone is concerned, i absolutely do not support J.K. Rowling!

I have nothing against the LGBTQ+ community, and do not support anything she has said about them.

anyways, enjoy the story!

FUTURE THANK YOUS 💗
- 80k reads!!! yaaa thank you 😭😭💗💗

- ayooo 95k reads 🫢🫢😩😩😩💗💗💗 17/06/22 (ima start adding dates)

- HAHAJOIAUYWFWHSISYAFAGHA 100K READS?!?!? I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH SHAVSHHSHSH

- 120k reads 💗🫶💗 y'all are amazing ; 26/07/22

- 130k 😝 2/08/22

- 150k 24/07/22 🥰🥰

- 165k 20/09/22 🫶🫶

- 170k 27/09/22 <33 (bloody hell in 2 months i got 50k reads-)

- OMG HOWS HOW DID I NOT REALISE I HIT 200K READS NEVER MIND 212K?!?!??

- 240k 😍😍😍 ; 21/12/22

- 260k 💪💪 ; 20/01/23

- 300k guys wowie 🤭 ; 19/03/23

- wowowo 400k reads 😍😍 22/10/23