153 ; bellatrix's vault

༻❁༺

༻❁༺

YOU STEP UP THE SAND MOUND, LOOKING OVER AT HERMIONE, RON AND HARRY.

"how do i look?" you ask in bellatrix's voice, they all flinch slightly.

"hideous" ron says, also transformed into a snatcher.

you hold bellatrix's wand in your hand.

"you can give that to [name] to hold, all right, griphook?"

you take the sword of gryffindor, passing it to hermione so she can put it in her bag.

you all take each others hand.

"we're relying on you, griphook. if you get us passed the guards and into the vault, the swords yours"

griphook puts his hand on all yours and you all apparate away.

you look around slightly, you were in a dimly lit alley in diagon alley.

"madam lestrange" a man bows, you sneer at him, he runs off.

ron shudders slightly, "you can be scary sometimes, [name]"

"let's go"

harry, hermione and griphook hide under the invisibility cloak.

you all enter gringotts, exchanging a glance.

you stroll casually down the corridor, your boots clanking against the hard floors.

each goblin looks up at you as you pass, "watchu lookin' at?!" you shout, they all flinch, looking down.

you reach the front desk where a goblin was writing something.

you stay silent for a moment, "hello? i'm here to enter my vault you lousy goblin!" you spit.

"identification?"

you click your tongue, "i don't think that'll be necessary. just let me in my vault!"

"madam lestrange" the goblin says he looks up, staring for a moment and walking back.

"well, hurry up! i don't have all day!"

"they know" griphook whispers, "they know she's an imposter. they've been warned"

you glance back as a guard slowly steps closer.