The South Side

We were sailing on the bleaf through the forest, it was a lot of fun making our way to the south side. There were a group of bad frogs there that everyone knew not to mess with, it was an unwritten law for frogs pretty much.

The look of pure joy on Roberta's face made me so happy, especially knowing that I'm the one that caused it. I hope Fraykey doesn't tell anyone why we're gone.

"Just be careful of the south side frogs okay Robert? I don't want us to get hurt." Roberta said.

I gave her my nicest looking frog smile, "Don't worry Roberta I won't let anything happen to you." And she most definitely blushed at this. The bleaf boat was quite small, leaving us squashed up together side by side. I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it at least a little bit.

When we arrived at the south side forest, we hopped out of our leaf boat and made sure it wouldn't float away. We hopped over to some rocks by a gorgeous waterfall.

"Wow Robert, I'm really glad you made me come, this view is amazing." Roberta said.

The small water fall was very pretty, and even better, there were no humans around to annoy us. We were completely by ourselves, except for the occasional dragonfly, but Roberta said I couldn't eat it because she is on a strictly dragon fly free diet, apparently having realised the beauty of them and she recommended I should do the same... but they taste so good.

Roberta and I sat on those rocks for who knows how long, before, "Can we go for a walk Robert?" Roberta asked me. "I would love to have a hop around and take in the scenery."

"Of course we can," I replied with, and we hopped away from the waterfall.

*    *    *

As we were hopping along, hopping over tree roots and random mounds of dirt, I noticed the most beautiful flower that I thought Roberta would love so so much, so I decided to pick it for her.

"Roberta, stay here and close your eyes." I said to her.

Once she did as I said and made sure she wasn't peeking, I hopped over and grabbed the stem of the big pink flower between my teeth, pulling at it to release it from the ground.

It was all going really really well, until I pulled so hard it came out of the ground and I fell onto my back. I blinked dizzily and looked up, seeing 3 swirling frog faces above me. Very intimidating frog faces, might I add.

"Robert?? Is every thing okay?" I heard Roberta call out for me. Before I could reply, a slimy foot covered my mouth and I feared for the worst.

The South Side Frogs had discovered we were in their area, and they clearly were not happy about it...

HA cliffhanger

Bye byeeee- Ava🐙