I missed feeling you - Sam Wilkinson

We broke up few months ago and we moved on. At least, we have new people in our life. After we broke up, I found boyfriend who is really nice, careful, romantic and by what I see on social media he got himself a nice girl too. The only thing that's not working it's that when I am with my boyfriend, I don't feel anything, I don't feel love, I don't like being intimate with him, I don't feel safe and with Sam, I felt safe, loved, cared for, and most importantly I wanted to be intimate with him every possible second. 

It's 11:35 pm, day before Valentines Day and all I want is to be with Sam. I know I am selfish but I want to feel him, I want to touch him.. I want him. And with not too much thinking, I throw some clothes on and I leave my house heading over to his house. 

I am in front of his house. I don't know what I am doing here? What's wrong with me? Even If I knock, I don't know what to say or how to act. But still, I am by the door, knocking on it.. Tap, tap, tap. 

Doors flew open and there is Sam, just in his shorts, his bare chest.. I missed seeing him like this, I missed touching him. 

"Hey.. What are you doing here?" Sam asked, clearly confused.

"I..I..I am sorry.." I said, turning around trying to leave.. But he catches my hand, he turns me around bringing me closer.. 

"What's going on?" He asks, breathing right in my face. 

"I, I, just missed...you.." I said, lowering my head, not wanting to hear his answer. But, he brings me closer, wrapping his hands around my waist, hugging me hard.. "Fuck, I missed you too." is all he says, still hugging me, his hands are wrapped tight. I left out breath that I was holding in from what is seems forever.

"I missed your touch.." Sam says.

"I missed feeling you.." I said. And he knows what I am talking about. His hands are still around my waist, but not that tight, he looks at me.. "I missed feeling you too.." He gives me a smile.. 

As we are still in front of his house, hugging, he leads us inside.. I was thinking we are going to talk but by my surprise, as he closed the door, he brings me against the door, pressing me, so I can feel him.. His hand is on the side of my neck and his lips are touching mine. It feels like it's our first kiss but it also feels like I have been missing it for so long, like I did.. 

"Wrap your legs around me." he whispered and I just carefully wrap them, not breaking our kiss. "Are you sure you want this?" He asks between our kiss. "More than ever.."

||

I know what are you thinking, and yes, we did have sex and yes it was the best one, ever. But now we are just laying down in bed.. Not talking, laying separably not cuddling and it feels wrong, I still want to touch him and cuddle him, not just to have sex.. At the same time, we accidentally touched our hands while we were laying down and we look at each other.. 

Our finger connected and it's still silence, but we are looking at each other. And at this moment, I want to cry and yell and just be back with him. My mood swings are on point right now.. 

"I missed you more than I realized." Words escaped my lips before I even knew what I am doing. 

"Come here.." He says, tapping his chest with his other hand.. 

And I do what I am told and what I wanted to do.. I curl by his side, placing my head on his chest, feeling his heart beating.. 

"Did you miss me or just our sex?" He asked while he was playing with my hear.. 

"I missed you and everything that we had." I say, closing my eyes.. On the edge of my tears I am.. 

"We still have it.." He says.. "I missed you too." He continues.

"Really?" I say moving my head so I can look at him..

"No one ever makes me feel like you do, I never loved anyone like I love you.." He says, placing kiss on my forehead. And that's were I start crying.

"What's wrong baby?" He says, moving himself in position to sit and I follow him.. 

"Why are you crying?" He asked, bringing his thump to remove tears from my eyes..

"I was thinking that you just missed our sex and I want us back.." I said, even more tears running on my face. 

"Come here." I do what he says, I sit on his lap, wrapping my legs around him, hugging him tight.. 

"We are back baby, we are back.." He says, placing kiss on my hair.. 

"You are never going to get rid of me, there is always going to be us.. " He says, wrapping his hands tight around me..

"Happy Valentine's day baby, I love you.." I say, between sobs.