Slap her ass, call her princess - Jack Gilinsky

I have never had girl friends, I have never went shopping and gossiping all together, I have never wanted that either. I have my squad. Jack J, Sam, Mike and Jack G. Jack G and me, that is totally different story. We hooked up one night and from then drama is our second name. I want to be with him but I don’t, he want’s to be with me but he doesn’t know how to be in relationship. At least that is what he says.

It’s almost midnight and my birthday is in a couple of minutes. Usually I would spend night before my birthday with Jack but we are not on our best terms and maybe that is for the best. Don’t get me wrong, all I want right now is his hands around my waist but who knows where is he now, maybe fucking some of his bimbos, I would be surprised if he is not. 

I took shower, I changed into my pajamas and I picked one of Jacks sweaters.. I liked sleeping in his clothes when we were just friends, something about his clothes and smell made me feel protected and safe. It still smells like him. This is killing me. I check my phone. 15 minutes until my birthday. I was about to turn off my phone and go to sleep but I got new message. “Can you please come outside? I just need to see you.” It’s from Jack. What? My heart is pounding Should I go outside? No. My brain says no and my heart says yes. Who has ever listened to his brain when it comes to lov.. Friendship. I run downstairs and I opened door. I see him, standing by his car.. I walk to him and I take look of him. He is wearing his red beanie, grey sweater .. Oh my God, I am still in his sweater.. Who knows what he is thinking now, that I am such a mess and I look like mess now.

“Are you wearing my sweater?” he says and he cracks a smile. God, I missed this smile.

“Mmmm, I.. I..” I tried to make up something like all my clothes is dirty or my mom burned all of my sweaters but it’s stupid. He knows how I feel about his clothes.

“Shhh, don’t get nervous.. There is no need for that..” he says. I tried to say something in answer but he stopped me.

“I need you to let me do something. Just one more time.”

“Jack, please..”

“Please, I just need one kiss and we will forget about this..” I don’t fucking want to forget this. He is close. He is too close. I can feel his body, I can feel this comfort that I missed so much. I don’t want this to end.. His hand is around my waist and another is on my neck. I can hear him breathing. Our lips are so close, Our lips are touching but neither of us has gut to start the kiss. I am so thirsty for him. One moan escape from his lips, I can’t take it anymore, I was about to kiss him but he kissed me. His lips are so soft, just like I remember from that night. Our lips move in sync. I can feel his tongue exploring my mouth and moan escaped from my lips. He moves from me and he looks in my eyes. Our lips are touching still and I don’t want to let go, ever.

“ I am sorry, this is the last time.. You know that I want more but I understand you, you don’t want to be the first real relationship to me, you don’t want to go thr..” I am not listening to him. I stopped right after he said that he wants more.. “Stop ranting” I said. Now, I am too close. He can feel me. I can feel him too. He looks at me and he was about to say something when I kissed him, again. I could feel how surprised he is but he kissed me back. His hands are around my waist, he pulls me even closer. I want him. I jump and wrap my legs tighter around his is waist. I moved from his lips and I started kissing his neck. I can hear him moan.. “Babe..” He says. I unwrap my legs and now I am standing and looking at him.

“I guess the last kiss did not work, you want me as bad as I want you.." 

"Jack, I, I.. you were the one that said last kiss, not me, I want more. I always wanted. I am not sure how I would handle relationship but..” he interrupted me.. “Listen to me babe, I know that you are the one for me, I know that. I feel it. But I know that I am not the right one for you.. and..”

“Jack, stop it, now” He is kidding, right. He is not going to say cliche shit to me because that doesn’t work.

“No, you stop and listen to me.. Okay?” He continues. “And I know that I am not right for you but I want to be and I will be. Okay? Just let me in.”

“Yes..” I want him. I know how hard it can be but he is worth it. 

I pressed my lips against kiss. This kiss was something different. It was all about love and passion and need for each other. I hugged him. I can feel tears.. I am sobbing. He moves and he looked into my eyes..

“What is wrong princess?” he said.

“I , I .. I just missed you” when he heard this, his eyes were full of tears.. 

“I missed you too princess.. Please, don’t cry.. I am here now.." 

He hugged me again and kissed my neck. He moved his lips to my ear and said "Happy birthday princess. I wish you to be mine. ”

“ I am yours. I always was..” I kissed corner of his lips. It made him smile..

“You want to play now? His smirk is back again.

"I want you to stay. Tonight. Just like we used to do before..”

“Am I allowed to kiss you now? I wasn’t before..”

“Yes.. You are.. And can I sleep in your sweater that you are wearing now?” I must sound crazy.. 

“You want me as much as I want you.. Yes, you can, but only in my sweater, I will take care of the rest.. You know..” He teases.

“Jack..” I slapped his hand and started walking.. 

He walked next to me, slapped my ass and said “Princess I love you” in my ear.. Oh Jack, what are you doing to me?