Only one who can touch you - Sam Wilkinson

I'm currently sitting in kitchen and waiting for dinner with some of my friends.. oh, and with my ex boyfriend. We broke up a few days ago and the tension between us is crazy, but I guess I need to get used to it. I was sitting next to Jack and Jack, Sam my boyfriend was next to Jack and Mike was sitting next to him. I was talking to Gilinsky about our plans for this weekend. He was one of my best friends and I wanted to go to get away weekend with him. We had a thing two years ago but we decided that we are going to be just a friends, with some benefits, okay, a lot of benefits. I was talking with Jack and he surprised me when he took his hands in mine, playing with my fingers. In that moment I felt a gaze on me, Sam was looking at me and god damn, he was angry. 

"So, where do you want to go for the weekend babe?" Jack said and I could feel that Sam is clearly uncomfortable with this.

"I don't know Jack, maybe we could camp like we used to do" I said.

"You know, we could just rent a room and have fun, but I guess you like it in the nature? he said jokingly and I know that he is not serious. I looked at Sam and God how much I want to kiss those lips again.

"Like good old times" I teased. In that moment, Sam just angrily stood up, and said " Can you please come for a second, I just need to talk to you, now " His voice is making me.. feel things. 

I stood up, Jack giving me a smirk, and I went following Sam to the bathroom.

Now we are in the bathroom and his eyes are locked in mines. 

"What do you want Sam?" I said.

"Why do you do that? Why?" I don't understand. 

"What am I doing please, tell me?" I said sarcastic.

He came close to me, I can feel his breathing on my lips and I want him so bad, but I can't show him that. He pins me against wall and say "Are you flirting with Jack to make me jealous, because for sure it works damn well?" He said putting his hands on my waist. One more step I will feel his dick and If that happens I'm going to make him scream my name, in friends bathroom. So I made a little space between us.

"Maybe I just feel something for Jack, you c ... " I started talking but he stopped me putting his finger on my lips.

" You need to fucking know, that I'm the only one who can touch you, don't you understand? " He said and he was close again. I can't stand this, I need this bastard now. 

" We broke up and that doesn't count now, now I can be.." I said and he interrupted me saying "Now, you can be mine, like you were and like you still are, because I know for a fact that a both of us wants to fuck each other right now" he said that he came that close that our noses are touching.  "I want you but.. " he came even closer, I could feel his dick in his pants, I could feel every inch of his body and he pressed his lips against mines. He licks my bottom lip and I let him explore my mouth. He grabs my ass with both hands and brings me even closer, and that makes me moan, against his lips. I run my hands across his chest and I'm the one to pull first, making my way to his neck, kissing every inch, licking him and making him moan. In one moment we heard knock on the door and we pulled away and he locks his eyes in mine.

"We for fact know that you two are getting back together but you two could rent a room because we can hear you two moan and it makes us want to join" Jack said and started laughing like a maniac. 

Sam laughed and said " We are coming in few, we need to sort out something " He waited a minute and said "I fucking need you and I know that I messed up a few days ago but I really want you back, us back. "

" Are you sure Sam? I can't handle our break ups anymore, at least not in near future" I said. 

" Yes, I am sure " he said and he grabbed my ass and brings me closer to him, kissing me and making me moan. I bit my lip and say between kiss " We can finish this at my house tonight, my dad is not home" I could feel his smile against my lips and when I wanted to pull out, he makes me come back locking my waist with his hands saying " Just one more kiss babe "