Dont snort crack, kids: BLACKPINK

"Lalisa fucking manoban, what in the lord's grace are you doing?" Jennie spat angry curses at the maknae, dancing to lalisa on the dining table.

"Unnie...language" Rosé calmly spoke to the older whilst holding in her laughter.

"If that table collapses, i am not paying for the bills unless its chanel" She said and rolled her eyes then sighed.

"Yow, What happened here?" Jisoo had just entered their luxury apartment and witnessed the mess that will give you extreme germaphobia.

"Looks like someone broke Jisoo unnie's house rules" Rosé said and tucked her lips into a thin line while akwardly tiptoeing to Hank and kuma chillin in the couch.

Jennie was still standing there with folded arms with a running emptu temper gauge. This had been going on for 3 hours nonstop.
"Mandu, clean this mess with chaeyoung, ill deal with this" Jisoo whispered beside Jennie who scoffed and rolled her eyes, then walked away.

"PUT THIS SHIT ON STEREO, EVERYONE KNOWS IM VERY LOW, PROTECTING LIKE A BARRIER, PROMISE THERES NOTHING SCARIER THA-"

"Party is over miss money in the bank rich city girl loudest in the room with a golden spoon and a 10 star swiss chef father lalisa manoban" Jisoo said those all in just one breath after shutting off the bluetooth speaker.

"Heyyy, i was just vibinn!" Lisa whined and jumped off the table to turn the spwaker on again.
"Nah uh miss bop haired skinny legend, you have no permission to turn that on, go to your room now" Jisoo said in a scolding tone.

The youngest whined and sat on the chair and pouted.
"Lisa, this is not the time to be stubborn, i just came home from my drama taping, im tired and i want to sleep" Jisoo said in a serious tone and a serious expression, which is not what the other is used to see.

"Room.now" She commanded and raised her voice a little, the younger stopd up and walked, Jisoo followed her inside and closed the door behind her.
"Partying in the dorm without my permission is one of the rules, Lili how could you forget that??" Jisoo said and stood like a pregnant woman.
Sulky Lisa sat down with her head low and remained quite.

"Dont tell me you're asleep" jisoo said and crouched to her level...and yup
The other is wasted.

Jisoo sighs and moves lisa's slim and thin body to a better sleeping position, she removed the lalisa hoodie she was wearing and thanked the gods that Lisa is wearing a bra.

She goes to her wardrobe then slid on a comfy baby pink hoodie on her and tucked her in.

"Sweet dreams our maknae" She whispered and kissed the younger's forehead.

She turned off the lights and left the room.
She entered the living room and saw how nice and clean it is now, and whats left is the faint smell of soju.

"So how did it go?" Jennie asked while playing kuma's paws, doing some aegyo dances.
"Miss lalisa love me lalisa love me is wasted, totally knock out" Jisoo said as she turned on the aroma diffuser to remove the faint smell of alcohol.

"Be the eldest they said, it will be fun they said" She sighed and plopped on the couch along with the two.
"Hows the taping?" Rosé asked and wiggled her eyebrows.
Jisoo already knew what the younger was really asking for as she would constantly bother her with the same question.

"No, Park Chaeyoung, we havent done the kissing scene" Jisoo said and groaned, which made the other giggle.

"I want mandu" Jennie suddenly said in a small voice and pouted.
"Sis its 11 pm" rosé said and checked her phone clock.
"No one cares what time it is, im ordering, choose" Jisoo said and the 2 cheered lpudly but a little quieter.

[][][][][][][]
I wanna eat mandu tooo

So this is the 1st girlgroup oneshot after i changed the theme from BL to kpop oneshots that includes GL and girlgroup stuff