Slutty Girlfriend (Chaeryeong X Reader)

not requested
Genre: Smut, Vaginal Penetration, Lots of holy water, lap dance, Dominant Chaeryeong & Submissive OC.
(Feat. Washington State Patrol OC)
Prepare your bleach to wash your eyes out after.
⚠️🔞⚠️
_____________________

Sequel to the Stripper Girlfriend part.

_____________________

Your POV

"I was currently having a Lunch break I was on night shift right now covering my area district 2 in King County with a few normal traffic stops here and there on the I-5 and sr-167 while my girlfriend Chaeryeong was at home doing her own thing or going out and I have no idea but it's been about I believe 4 months when we became a couple after she quit her job as a stripper and now she's been impatient for me to come home. I always know what she wants because these past 4 & half months already I've always been having my dick far up her pussy and sometimes her Anus but overall she's always doing this for me to relieve stress from my long days and for me to pleasure her all over the house you could say she's slut at this point for me every day but what are you going to do about..."

- Alright sir here's all your stuff back I'll just be giving your warning for the speed slow down for me alright?

Civilian: Oh thank you Trooper very much yes I will be in the future sir.

- Alright sir you can leave once I get back to my vehicle.

"I got back to my vehicle and then he left as I turned off my lights and I took out my phone from the glove box to see what I wasn't expecting"

42 Missed Calls ❤️Chaery❤️

- Oh fuck...

"I looked at the 42 missed calls and I thought to myself should I answer it which I called her back."

__________________

Phone call

- Hello?

Chaeryeong: OPPA!! *angry tone*

- What is it Chaery?

Chaeryeong: How come you haven't been answering my calls!?!?

- Because I was busy Chaery I was just finishing up traffic stop right now...

Chaeryeong: Oh well sorry about that Oppa but can you come home I can't sleep without you. *sad tone*

- Don't worry Chaer I'll be coming home soon ok.

Chaeryeong: Ok Oppa I'll be waiting. *Slutty Tone and Hangs ups*

_____________________

Your head: Why do I get the feeling that I won't be going to sleep the whole night once I get home?

- *Sigh* Might as well get home then because I'm in the mood to watch a movie right now.

"And so I called myself over the radio to say I'm going off duty and heading back home but another car sped past me which I had to pull over wasting another few hours for me to get back home again."

- I can't get a darn break can I?

"I called myself over the radio again saying I was on a traffic stop and got out of my car and did my thing asked for ID and Insurance ran it then gave the person ticket and I was heading go District Headquarters to file paper for another hour wasting more time because I forgot about it."