Through The Darkest Hour (Ryujin X M Reader)

Requested: four4a
Genre: Angst, (Mentions of death), Smut, Oral, Anal/Vaginal Penetration, Soft Sub! Ryujin, Top! OC, clothed/naked sex, ripping clothing, rough fuck fest session, Cockwarming, Depression, De-Stressing & Fluff.

(Disclaimer: This is all Fanfic please anything you see while reading is not real in any shape or form please don't take it seriously thank you.)

🔞⚠️🔞⚠️
———————————————
Your POV

"I would say I was having the most interesting time of my life when I started dating and Idol her name was Ryujin Main rapper from Itzy and we've been dating since around 2019 after the icy era and know we were loving couple yes there were difficulties because the company had a dating ban on her but her company let her slide with it and we were both treating each other lovingly but around 2022 little did I know there would be events that would completely change my life forever."

——————————————

- You going to be ok sis?

"I was currently talking to my younger sister Eun-Sook who was texting her friends who was waiting for her at the mall."

Eun-Sook: Don't worry Oppa I'll be fine ok?
*Smiles*

- Well alright then just call me if you need anything ok?

Eun-Sook: Alright see ya later Oppa.

"Eun-Sook gets out of my car and walks into the mall as I put my car back in drive then I received a text message and I put my vehicle back in park to take pity my phone to see Ryujin texted."

——————————————
Text messages

Ryujin - Hey Jagi-Ah!!

You - Hey Ryujin-Baby, what do you need?

Ryujin: Nothing really but your coming to the next promotion stage right? 😌😉

You - Yes I am, I'm just dropping off my sister to the mall with her friends and then I'm coming. 🥰

Ryujin - Oh ok tell her I said hi Oppa!!

You - I will Ryujin-Ah see ya later!!

End of Messages
——————————————

"After texting Ryujin I just dropped off Eun-Sook to her friends at the mall before heading to the place where Ryujin and her group were supposed to have there next promotion stage and just so there is no confusion I was just a year older when Ryujin and we had the same birthday but I was born in 2000 and she was 2001 so at least there's no age gap to which she was happy about but I was older then her anyways."

———————————————
Timeskip

"I arrived at the place and parked my car and walked into the building making sure to show their manager and few staff members my ID just to make sure and went backstage and towards Itzy's waiting room but that's when I ran into Chaeryeong who was wearing a white skirt and dark blue button shirt sleeve shirt.

- Oh Hey Chaeryeong, you heading back to the waiting room??
*Smiles*

Chaeryeong: Hey Y/N-Oppa you looking for Ryujin-Eonnie?

- Yeah pretty much do you know where she is?

Chaeryeong: She's in a separate waiting room next door.