Slutty Girlfriend Part 3 (Chaeryeong)

Non Requested
Genre: Smut, Vaginal & Anal Penetration, Oral Penetration, Hard and Rough Sex, Passionate Sex, Car fucking, clothed fucking, Ride along patrol, Car fire, Daddy kink, and Fluff.

(Feat: Washington State Patrol OC, Rest of Itzy, and special guest.)
(Disclaimer: None of this is real in anyway this is simply fan fiction so don't take it seriously.)
🔞⚠️🔞⚠️🔞
___________________________
Y/N's POV

"It's been at least 3 years already since Me and Chaeryeong got married and now she's desperate to get a job now so she wanted to see how my job was like her decision was obviously final on what job she wanted to do, so I unfortunately agreed I start to argue with her that I didn't want her to actually have the same job as me because I can lose her so easily but staying at home can also be dangerous sometimes because the past few days my neighborhood had few break ins so I wanted to protect her from anything including her friends so If her decision was final so was mine but I asked if she'd even wanted to become soloist or make like music pop group with her friends I came up with like good name "ITZY" she said it was good name but her friends also came up with the same name so she didn't want to, but if my wife wants the same job then she'll get the same job as me then."
_______________________

Cpt. Larson: Lieutenant are you sure you want your wife to have the same job as you?

"I was currently in my captain's office speaking with him with Chaeryeong right now about her future job as Trooper and yes I've been recently been promoted to Lieutenant."

- Well her decision is final Captain I mean, I can't argue with her if she wanted this job then that's what it will be.

Cpt. Larson: Well just to offer we got spots open for CVEO
(Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Officer) if you like that or not Lieutenant Kwon?

- Chaeryeong Honey?

"She turns and looks at me before speaking to my Captain."

Chaeryeong: No I rather not I want to stay with my husband and drive around with him on the Highways. *Smiles*

Larson: Well ok then I mean if that's what you want then Ms. Kwon and Lieutenant then I mean, it would be bad idea I might as well agree but if she ever declines the application Lieutenant I'll will proceed as told but that's her decision to also but since your wife doesn't want to leave your side and if she does decline joining I'll let you take her on your daily patrol routines.

- Well ok then sir thank you I guess it's final so when does training start for her?

Larson: Well whenever really, does Mrs. Kwon here have Driver's license yet?

- Uh yes she does she got it like month ago Sir but she doesn't want drive her own vehicle sir she wants to stay with me really.

Larson: I see but it's are policy to issue out take home vehicles Lieutenant you know you can't argue with it really but since she will be in training her Uniform and other stuff will be ready within the next few days and since your her husband I'll just let you stay with her for the 26 week program alright because you've been through it before and you can't go home during 26 week training program until after training so we'll prove homing for you both and I'll allow you both to patrol with each other.

- Understood sir, Thank you.

Larson: But she does have to go through all the training and fitness tests though I'll let you two take sometime might as well give her civilian ride along in the mean time so she knows how the stuff works and also here's all the paperwork and such for the training and application I'll obviously do the interview for you Ms. Kwon or Ms. Lee whatever you want to be called so we can get that out of way or the offer that I can let your husband train you throughout your 26 week program, but all as I like to say welcome to the Washington State Patrol and Lieutenant I'll like to speak with you alone.