Attention (Reader x Yeji) edited

Not Requested
Smut holy water, please
BxG
🔞
______________________

Yeji's POV

It's been months ever since my last date with you and you have been always worked up on your call of Duty so I decided to do something just for not giving attention to me for months now because you have always been busy playing COD with my best friend Ryujin and your buddies and been Ignoring me.

Y/N: HEY LOOK OUT!!!

Ryujin: OH COME ON YOUR AIM IS HORRIBLE Y/N!! (Replied through headset)

Derrick: Can we win the match, please?!?!
(Yeji then Walked into their room.)

- Can we watch a movie please Y/N?

Y/N: Not now Yeddeong I'm in the middle of a match right now.

- *scoffs* You and your Call of Duty can you just have some time with me!?

Ryujin: Is that Yeji?

Y/N: Yes it is Ryujin

Derrick: Does she have to disturb you now?

Y/N: Yeji come on let me do my thing here huh.
- Fine.

—Smut—

- Freakin Y/N I'll Show Him.

(She quickly went to a closet in another room to strip herself so all she was wearing was Bra and Thong and then she walked back into the room.)

Y/N: COME ON WE'RE GOING TO WIN THIS MATCH!

(Yeji suddenly started moaning out of thin air)

Ryujin: Y/N what was that?

(You turned around to see Yeji fondling with her tits and you were shocked but got back to the game.)

Y/N: That was nothing Ryujin!

- Mmm I do something more to turn his attention on me now.

(She then started to walk closer to you and then put her hands through your shirt and sweatpants and underwear then started fondling with your Cock in her Left hand making it hard and moving her right hand around his chest which caused you to moan through the headset.)

Ryujin: You feeling ok Y/N why did you just moan?

Derrick: Is something happening over there that we don't know about?

Y/N: NO that was nothing.
(you turned your head to face her glaring at her before turning back to the game she smirked and then continued causing you to moan again.)

Ryujin: Stop with the moaning Y/N my parents might be home!

Derrick: Dude you feeling well?

Y/N: It's nothing just keep playing come on!

"Yeji then moved herself crouching in front of you then pulled your sweatpants down and his eyes turned wide then looked down to her fingers moving up from your thighs and to your boxers then she pulled it down then you turned off your mic for just a second to speak to her."