4

Hi guys! Just note that in this episode there are two points of view, both from Wilhelm's Pov and also from Simon's. Enjoy!

Wilhelm's Pov:

I was surprised to see him standing in the doorway. What is he doing here? I haven't seen him for two good years.

"I hope I'm not interrupting you, cousin," he said when I accompanied him to the living room. Everyone suddenly looked at him in astonishment. "No, no, please, sit down," Simon's mom wasn't happy about his visit. "What, what's going on?" She asked.

"Um, all I wanted to do was bless you, uncle, and you too, Simon, for becoming princes now... Greeting the child, of course." I wonder why he's saying that. It's known that he doesn't care about us.

"Oh, that's nice, okay, you can walk now," Simon said straightforwardly. "Why are you all looking at me like that? I said thank you so much for the blessing, August, but I suggest you go."

"Can I talk to you outside for a second? With, with the two of you?" Simon, he didn't want to talk to him in any choice. But, if you remember, he used to regret everything, I guess talking to him wouldn't change anything.

"Do it quickly," Simon, impatient, rolling his eyes, with a distraught, nervous face. "You haven't changed at all, I see," August chuckled, but we weren't laughing at this bad joke.

"Okay, anyway, I wanted to say that I am truly sorry about everything, guys, I was just stupid and young," he tried to explain himself. "Oh, what are you saying..." Simon's nervousness increased.

"Baby, control yourself, please let him explain himself," I patted his face softly and held his hand with the other. "How, Wilhelm? How can I control myself when he's here?!" He raised his voice with a flurry of emotion. He turned around and covered his face with both hands. He was shaking with nerves.

"Do you really want to know why I did this?! Okay, let me tell you! The truth is, Simon, is that... I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU!"

Excuse me, WHAT?!

"But don't worry, it's been a long, long, while ago," He was feeling sweating, he began to stammer, and emotional turmoil flooded him. His cheeks turned red-pink, he blushed and tears rolled away from his eyes. We both stood in our place, not knowing how to respond to this shocking thing. "I don't have those feelings anymore,"

August? Was he in love with Simon at the time? Where else would you hear such a thing?

"I'm sorry to say this here in front of you, cousin, but here, it's time for me to tell you both the truth that you both should have known a long time ago! Here, I was in love with you, Simon, and when I caught you making love with Willa, I couldn't bear the thought that my crush was actually having a secret affair with my cousin, the Prince Charming!"

It seemed as if he had kept this secret for too long, and now everything was floating, from a wave of truth that was just waiting to break the walls.

"Excuse me, August, I don't understand..." Simon's eyes were bright, finally revealing the truth. 

"There's not too much to figure out here, why do you think I've been hounding you all the time? That I mocked you in front of everyone? Well, it was just that I didn't know how to accept MYSELF! I was so in love with you that all I knew then to do was to abuse you, and, to spread that bloody video, was one of the ways," neither did I realize what was going on here. My enemy, my uncle, comes out of nowhere, confesses his feelings to my husband? Oh-