5

Hi guys, I don't know if you can tell, but lately, I have no motivation to write, so I tried to write the next chapter briefly, waiting for my motivation to come back, until then, enjoy!

(Oh, and there are two POVs)

Simon's Pov:

Don't take me wrong, though, I promise I'm not the evil father you all seem to think I am. This Carl? Oh, far from being nice. Don't think I don't want to be good for my kid, but that's exactly why I forbade her to be with this guy.

You see, Carl Nilsson is the son of Anders Nilsson, the leader of the opposition, who always trying to take Wilhelm off the throne, and let's just say that if his son will be in a relationship with Lena, we're in trouble. They certainly can't be together. Carl's father is homophobic and always objects to being led by two kings. To him, it's not normal.

You probably ask yourself, 'Hey, Lena's not dumb, she probably knows about Anders Nilsson, why the hell would she agree to be in a relationship with someone his father's just trying to humiliate her father?'

So, this is the thing. We had an agreement with our guards and aides not to involve politics to our daughter. All the problems we have with the IVs are our interest only, so Lena didn't know about our struggle with Mr. Anders. We didn't think that one day she'd come in and say that she's in love with his son.

"This is bad," Wilhelm walked through his room with arms covering his hair with increasing despair. I felt the same anger and confusion as him.

"I know, you tell me? She started yelling at me just now because she thinks I want to her starve," I took off my shoes and clothes as I changed into my pajamas.

"No, don't worry, she loves you... But, ugh, baby, you know we can't separate them..." He seemed worried, neither did I want to do that.

"I know, but your daughter is definitely salivating over him, I know we can't, but, God, what are we going to do?" My thoughts were flooding my mind. Should we let our child decide whatever she just wants? Or shall we keep an eye on them both?

"Well, we have to think straight," Wilhelm gets increasingly stressed.

"Ironic,"

"Shut up."

"Okay," I thought about a solution. "We've been banned from being together before, and we know this is bad, so, maybe this Carl's actually nice, and not as monstrous like his father... (?)"

"It's different, what happened to us was because we are not straight, but this case is about his father,"

"I can't, this is WAY too funny," I laughed again and fell back on the bed.

"I hate you,"

"I Love you too,"

Wilhelm continued with his words. "You know, it is not about sexuality anymore, it's about our future as kings," He was way stressed. "Baby, our story too was about your future as a king, I mean, I don't know, you said we should think straight, as ironic as it sounds, you were right, so at this point, I think we should let her decide, they're not even together yet...."

"You right... Well, let's give it a try then, ugh, I hope we know what we're doing... God, did I ever tell you how lucky I am to have you in my life?" My gallant finger had gently petted his chin.

"Don't think so... Nope," He whispered with a smile off his face—nasty little cutie. "Oh," we started laughing. "I'm pretty sure I've told you this a thousand times, but I can tell you that all night long..."