Car ride

10:30 y/n and her best friend " Ilani " was invited to their other friend "A.Z"house just hang out and roll up a lil. 15 mins later they get over to their AZ and started talking. Then AZ and Lani get to talking and flirting. After a little while they leave the little smoke session to be by there selves in AZ room.
"Hey y/n you gon be good by yourself down here?" "Yeah I'm straight Lani handle you business girl"
Lani and AZ has like eachother since our 8th grade year but they didn't know the other felt the same way. After about 30 minutes later a fine ass nigga walks in. He's looks around 5,8, he's dark skin, brown beautiful eyes, and he knows how to dress. The guy looks at he and then takes off his jacket then introduces him self while coming to the couch. "Hey my name is Nasir but you can call me nas if you want". When I heard him speak it was like his voice was intoxicating and gave me a euphoric feeling. As soon as he sat down I introduced my self.
"Hey wsp im y/n". Even tho me and Nas have multiple mutual friends we never actually met eachother . After that I went back to rolling up but then forgot AZ and Lani took the lighter, and i guess Nas saw me looking for one so he pulled him out and lit the joint while it was in my mouth. After the awkward silence he started asking me questions about myself. " Soo y/n how come we haven't met before"
"Idk nas you tell me"
" well I asked only cause we have a lot of the same friends and I hear about you a lot" Nas says as he sparks his joint.
" oh so you hear about me?"
"Yeah" he looks at me and says
"Well what do you hear about me?" I wanna know where Nas mind is because he looks like the type to fuck over girls just for the hell of it.
" well they say that your very beautiful, smart, kind hearted to an extent, and some other things". At this point me and Nas are making intense eye contact .
"Well is what they're saying true Nasir?" I say seductively looking at him.
" from what I see hell yea" he looks at he then he smiles at me. I then look at his smile to see he has a chipped tooth and some gold in his mouth. A lot of people can't pull of a chipped tooth but Nas sure as hell could. I thought his chipped tooth was so cute. Nas must've saw me looking cause he said sum about it.
"Yeah I was planning on getting it fixed"
" you don't need to. It adds on to yo little cute look"
"Cute? So you think I'm cute"
"Maybe, maybe not"
Nas looked at me then laughed. Nas then asked
"Yo where's AZ?"
"Oh he's upstairs with Lani"
"Ohh Ight den". The weed must have started to kick in because after a while me and Nas were just laughing and eating whatever was in the pantry. After an hour of doing that I was lowkey ready to go home but Lani was still up there with AZ and I rode with her. I got up off the couch to go and get Lani then Nas asked me
"Where you going?"
" I'm gonna get Lani I'm ready to go and i ride with her"
" I could take you home if you want?" I thought about it and this could give me a chance to get his number before the end of the night.
" ok, imma just let her know that I'm leaving with you"
"Ok" I go up stairs and knock on the door and AZ answers.
"Yo what you want"
"Well damn, just tell Lani that I'm gonna ride back home with Nas". AZ daps me and and is like
"Ight big bruh I see you" I say
" no it's not even like that" I say rolling my eyes. Lani walks up to the door and says
"Girl we in the middle of sum"
" calm down I'm leaving, I was saying I'm riding home with Nas" she says
" are you riding home with Nas or riding him?" They start bussing out laughing and I just tell them good night. Me and Nas walk out to his car and we chill and talk while we wait for the car to warm up. I was scrolling through instagram and I could feel Nas staring at me so I turned and looked at him and he looked at me with red hooded eyes.

—y'all this was my first time writing 💀