Chapter 1

Well we did it. We finally moved to London. My best friend Lea and I have talked about it for a while. I mean, why not? Most of our families were there not to mention a lot of our close friends. I mean who doesn't want to live in London?

Our backstory is pretty short but sweet. My parents are both from the UK. My mother moved to America from Doncaster at 18 for college, the same college my father left Wolverhampton for. They meet, fell in love, and lived happily every after, or atleast until I was 17. Lea moved to America from Bradford during middle school, where we became best friends instantly. Flash forward and here we are. 21 and in London. Every girls dreams right? Well, we'll see.

Lea had a crazy break-up back in California, and I just lost my father 6 months ago. We figured we could both benefit from a change of pace and scenary. We thought London would be the best place for that, and we knew we would have family around should we need them. Another reason we decided to come to London was because we were contacted by a music producer who had seen our Youtube videos, and he was dying to get us into a studio. We figured, why not, it could be fun. So we set things in motion.

My aunt Johannah was able to help us find an AMAZING apartment, kind of right in the middle of everything but away enough so we could have privacy. Aunt Jay was keeping things quiet about us coming to London, seeing as last time I saw my cousin, not long after my father's funeral,we did not end on very good terms. Guess thats what you get when you're constantly on and off again with one of his best friends and can't decide who to take your emotions out on.

New place, new beggining, right?