I have a what!

Devynn's pov

"I'm telling her blame me if you want" tell me what I say "uh Hey Dev sit down I'm going to explain something to you and don't be pissed" no promises I say "so you have a older sister" uh I have a what! "You said you wouldn't get mad" uh yah I said that before you just told me I have a fucking sister! "Yes you do" what's her name "Her name is Tayler" how old is she "almost 18" Jesus mom my whole life "she wants to meet you" Okay I'm gonna go get ready (outfit above) I get to my room and shut the door. I have a sister I quickly get ready when I hear a car door shut "Devynn!" Coming I quickly run down the stairs and i see a blonde haired girl around the age of 20 like my mom said uh hi I'm Devynn "omg hi I'm Tayler" it's nice to meet you I say sorta giggling "uhm I heard it was your birthday like a week ago and I didn't really know what the fuck to get you so I figured you'd wanna go shopping?" Ofc I'll go grab my purse. We hit forever 21, Hollister, American eagle,journeys, rue21, pac sun, Zara, the converse store and now we're headed to lunch. "So tell me about your life devy" awh did mom tell you my nicknames "yup devy Dev d bear devy girl and only mom calls you babygirl well now me too" awh ok so I was born October 19 2006 in Dallas Texas hence my middle name Devynn Dallas also aunt dal I had it quite easy growing up til mom and dad got a divorce my life was a shit show from there on now I'm 16 and I make music act and model for my job I play softball and track I used to cheer and dance competitively your turn oh I'm a Libra "hehe cool I'm a Sagittarius I was born on December 21 2001 my dads name was sterling Knight" sorry sonny with a chance dude "¹haha yes sadly he passed away when I was 4 so he did stick around and he passed from a motorcycle accident uhm my life was great other than that and mom's OD" wait you knew bout that "yes but I didn't know about you yet anyways so I act and model and my name is Tayler faith I'm almost 20 also wilmer adopted me" oh my fucking God so you know now bout Amanda "God she's a bitch anyways about a week ago your insta came up on my home page so I clicked on it and saw mom's comment pinned so I texted her and now here we are and I'm honestly so glad I met you" same. We went up to my room and watched a sad movie I started to cry so Tayler brought me closer to her and laid my head on her chest "shh I got you babygirl sissy's here I won't leave you" I soon fell asleep on my sister that I just met.