CHAPTER 2

Dev's POV
Today I'm going to school i go to anchor bay aka torrance high and no theres no fosters. I get up and get ready (outfit above)I fuckin hate this place by the way I grab my lunch mom made me which consist of pepperoni with pretzel stix Doritos a apple with lime juice on it green peppers oreos and a Celsius and a note that says "I love you so much baby girl have a great day and remember who you are and what you stand for xoxo momma" Momma I'm leavin! I call "ok baby love you" love you more "no way jose" yes way i day closing the door behind me when its warm I walk cold she drives me or my aunt sometimes nana or poppi but today is beautiful so i decided to walk i get to school and see the person i envy most Ivy ugh not today i think to myself "hey look who decided to show up" Fuck off "I wont because I'm not adopted" at least my parents my had choice yours are stuck with you "God your not even pretty" your boyfriend seems to think so "At least my mom didn't Overdose on heroin and Fentanyl" Ivy get the fuck away from me "i wont" she says pushing "oh but you will" I say punching her as hard in the face as i can "Devynn Lovato and Ivy Baker to the princable please" i walk into the office and Ms.Ryan the secretary looks at me and motion for me to come to her "look honey i saw the footage im so sorry she said those things to you you did the right thing" thanks. "Ok ms.Baker tell me what happend" "Devynn hit me on purpose because im popular thats all" "Ok Ms.Valderrama your turn" it's Lovato I walk in minding my own business ivy walks up to me starts making comments that I'm not pretty that im adopted AND finally she said at least her mom didnt overdose on Heroin i told her to leave me alone and go away she said she won't as she pushed me so I punched her as hard as I could clearly it not being hard enough "Ok Devynn calm down sweetie look whats going to happen Ivy your sspended for 21 days Devynn you will have that time off to just take a break your assignments are excussed Ivy you are to do then at home understood" "Ugh" yes ma'am can i use your phone to call my mom please "of course"