Chapter 9

Devynn's pov
I've been spending all my time with Tayler and it's been great I found out that she is also famous I now have my own room at her apartment we're becoming super close. Its nice to have a big sister looking out for me. As for what happened with my dad I don't talk to him anymore. "Devynn!" My sister screams and jumps on top of me uh ouch "come on get your lazy ass out of bed and I have a surprise for you" uh ok I'm up "alright follow me" I follow her into the kitchen to see a little box "ok don't open it til I tell you too" ok "alright open it" No fucking way oh my God Tayler your pregnant

 "Devynn!" My sister screams and jumps on top of me uh ouch "come on get your lazy ass out of bed and I have a surprise for you" uh ok I'm up "alright follow me" I follow her into the kitchen to see a little box "ok don't open it til I tell you to...

Liked by ddlovato,sirahsays and 23,179,650 others Dd_lovato I'm going to be an aunt! Oh my God I'm so excited to watch you grow munchkin I am so excited and grateful for this baby.

(9months later)

Devynn's pov
Omg she's home Tayler just had the baby and it's a girl I'm so excited to meet her. "Ok Dev sit on the couch and close your eyes and I'll put her in your arms ok" k I say as I feel a small body in my arms "okay open your eyes" oh my goodness your so much smaller than I thought oh your so cute what's her name tay "Stella Bellamy" awh I love that. I'm gonna protect you with everything I have Stella. I wake up to hear crying I walk into Stella's nursery to see a sleep deprived Tayler and a screaming baby. Tay go get some sleep I got her "no it's ok babes I got her" Tayler I got her go get sleep "are you sure" positive, I get handed the baby and Tayler goes to bed. You being difficult for your mama I think maybe just a little and those tiny lungs of yours I think we have an artist in the making. I stayed there all night holding and rocking her and thank God Tayler put her schedule in the nursery. I would do anything for my sister and this baby well and Chase oh btw is Chase Stokes ikr.