2 ♡

Author's pov

“Yeonjun hyung, Yeonjun hyung,” Soobin said as he shook the smaller guy.

“Mom only two more minutes,” Yeonjun said, “I'm soobin!” Soobin said which woke up yeonjun.

“Sorry” yeonjun says as he wakes up and thinks how much did he drink last night?

~Flashback~

“I don't think so I can do this anymore yeonjun,” Tora said, “What do you mean Tora?” Yeonjun says.

“I don't think I can do this relationship anymore,” Tora says, “What!? Tora, what did I do? Tell me Tora if I did something wrong?” Yeonjun says he was on the urge of tears.

“I just, can't keep lying to you,” Tora said, “About what?” yeonjun says, “That I still love you, Yeonjun, I don't love you anymore,” Tora says.

Yeonjun I don't love you anymore”

Those words kept ringing in my mind.

Tora

How could you do this to me?

I, Yeonjun never loved anyone more than you.

How could you?

~End of flashback~

Yeonjun's pov

The flashbacks of Tora breaking up with me come to my mind.

Tears welled up in my eyes, “Yeonjun hyung! Why are you crying?” Soobin asked he wiped the tears with his thumb. “We've been together for 3 years how could she just break up with me like that,” I said as more tears come out.

“Shh yeonjun hyung she's stupid, She doesn't know how much you're worth” Soobin said as he poured some water in the cup and gave it to me.

“Thanks,” I said, Soobin has always been the one who takes care of me the most.

“You're welcome,” Soobin said

After 3 weeks
Taehyun's pov

I was walking to our next class when I bump into someone,

Tora.

“Ohh hey I wanted to meet you,”  Tora said as she grabbed my hand.

“If it's something about yeonjun I won't tell you,” I said as I tried to take my hand out of her grasp.

But I couldn't, she held my hand so damn tight, “I just wanna know if he's okay” She said “Why do you care you dumped him” I said, “I know he still loves me.” She said

“What if I tell you he doesn't,” I said

“I saw him crying over me in taehyung oppa's arms,” She said, “Tora I have class please let me go,” I said

She lets go of my hand.

I quickly go to class.

Yeonjun's pov

“Yeonjun hyung what do you need to talk about?” kai asked I asked hyuka for lunch I wanted to ask him something.

“If your heart beats fast with a friend, Does that mean you like them?” I asked

~Flashback~

Yeonjun hyung you have a fever, Sit down,” Soobin said as he sat me down on the bed.

He treated my fever. By cold towels. Medicines.

My heart beats rapidly, I couldn't take in his cute focused face.

He put a towel on my head but I pull him close to me by his shirt.

He blushed, “I never knew you were this cute,” I said

Our lips were inches away, I let him go after some time of staring into each other's eyes.

~End of flashback~

“Well, It could mean you have feelings for them, If you feel happy around them, You think they're pretty or cute, you feel butterflies when they touch you” He explained

I do feel all the things kai said does that mean I like soobin?

“I do feel those” I said, “Well, you like them then,” Kai said as he completed his food.

“Okay, Thanks kai” I said, “No problem, You're gonna pay right” He said I nod.

~End of this chapter~