Chapter 1 Tommy's ranger past

I was looking back at my old ranger days when my students came to the lab to talk to me. "Dr. Oliver, can we talk?" Conner asked as he walked in followed by Kira, Ethan, and Trent. "Sure, what's up?" I asked. "We found this right outside the school." Trent said as he pulled out a gold dino gem. "The gold dino gem. I've heard stories about it but I never knew that it existed." I said. "We're not sure why it was outside the school." Ethan said. "And it was by the soccer field." Conner added. "That's so weird. I might have to do some research on this. In the meantime you guys should keep this thing on low profile. I will let you know if I find out anything." I said. "Okay, no problem Dr. Oliver." Kira said. Then they walked out. The next day I was looking back on my old ranger days again. I remember when I was evil because of an evil spell that was cast on me by Rita Repulsa.

Then I remembered when the rangers destroyed the power sword to free me from the spell and that's when I joined the team.

It wasn't for long though because we found out that the green ranger powers were only temporary. I became the white ranger after I left the team for a while.

After that I became zeo ranger five red.

I did get brainwashed by prince Gasket.

Then the rest of the rangers helped me to see who my real friends are.

Then I became the red turbo ranger.

After a while I had to pass my powers onto someone else.

After seven years I came back. I went to Reefside and got a job as a science teacher.