Wang Twins

Hello, readers.
Remember my work, Savoury Pastry? I did write that Wang Yuan and Wan Qin is 6 months apart, right? But I remember that I didn't state which year they're born. So, I decided to make them born in a same year. Zhan treat all his children equally and doesn't want his sons to treat Qin differently.

*Yizhan's house*
**6 years ago**

Both Wang Yuan and Wang Qin are 3 years old this year. Even though they're 6 months apart but they're born in a same year. Yuan was born in February while Qin born in August. Qin can talk now but she still talk in gibberish while Yuan can talk fluently like his brother, Sizhui.

"Husband, they'll go to nursery this year, right?", Zhan.

"Yes, I already assigned for that. Why? You look worried", Yibo said then walk toward his wife and sit beside him. "What's wrong, baby?", Yibo use his low voice to convince him.

"Hmm- I- Will they be okay?", Zhan look at Yibo as he said that.

"Of course they will. Sizhui did it just fine, wasn't he?", Yibo. He still confused on what is going on inside Zhan's head.

"Well, that's different. He went there alone, as our only child (Sizhui start to go to nursery since he was 2 years old) at that time. This time, we have 2 children to send. What if their friends bully Qin because she is adopted?", Zhan.

"Oh my God, so that is what's going on in your mind? You need to stop overthinking, baby. It's not gonna happen. I'm sure, Yuan will not let them bully her. You know his behaviors right?", Yibo. He put Zhan's head on his shoulder and brush his hair.

"I know, I'm just worried", Zhan.

"How about this, we told them that they're twins. Yuan is clever, he must know what we are going to tell him", Yibo.

"Will it works? What if he doesn't want to be a twins with Qin?", Zhan.

"Baby, don't you know how your sons treat Qin? Both of them love her. Yuan spend his time with Qin a lot, so he should be okay with it. Aren't you good at pursuing others?", Yibo.

"Okay, let's try", Zhan said it with a smile.

'cute', that is what Yibo thought. He kiss Zhan on his lips and said, "That is my lovely wife that I know" which make Zhan blush.

Zhan and Yibo go to 'playing room' together. Their children always playing together in there after dinner.

"Mama! Mama, mama", Qin run towards Zhan with a paper after seeing Zhan come into the room.

"Yes, Qin. What are you doing?", Zhan.

Qin show him his drawing, "I dwaw many fwowers. Ich it pwetty?"

"Yes, it's pretty. Who teach you to draw the flowers?", Zhan said with a motherly smile.

"Da gege teachs me. He shaid mama yikes fwowers", Qin.

"Yes, mama like flowers. Is it for me?", Zhan.

"Mnn", Qin nodded and smile to him.

"Thank you, sweetie. You did great, Sizhui. What are you doing, Yuan?", Zhan.

"I just did what da ge should do", Sizhui.

"I draw our family. Da ge show me one, and I did the rest myself. I'm so clever, right?", Yuan.

"Yes, you're a fast learner like Papa", Yibo. Yuan smile as he feel proud of himself.

"It's almost time for you guys to sleep but we have something to tell you. Listen properly okay", Yibo.

"What is it, papa?", Yuan look at his dad and asked him.

"Yuan and Qin will go to nursery next week. So, if anyone ask you, what is your relationship, said that you guys are twins, okay?", Yibo.

"Okay, but what is twins?", Yuan

"Twins is a siblings who born together... but they are not", Sizhui.

"Sizhui is indeed clever. Even though I'm not giving birth to Qin, I'm the one who breastfeed her and take care of her. She is my daughter and your mei mei. Right?", Zhan.

"Yes, she is our mei mei. I love her but she and Yuan is not twins. They're just gege and mei mei", Sizhui.

"I know, but not everyone as open as us. It's easier to tell them that Yuan and Qin are fraternal twins. It's also will avoid their new friends to bully Qin", Zhan.

"Being twins are better than siblings?", Sizhui.

"It's indeed better for them now. I'll explain to you later, okay?", Zhan.

"Okay... Can I continue my drawing?", Sizhui.

"Okay, okay, go finish your drawing", Zhan said it to Sizhui and take Yuan and Qin on his lap.

"Next week, Yuan and Qin will go to nursery. If someone ask if you guys are twins, just said 'Yes, Yuan and Qin are fraternal twins'. Can you guys do that?", Zhan.

"Okay, but what's that?", Yuan.

"Fraternal twins is a non-identical twins. Do you get it?", Zhan.

"Hmm but I'm not Qin's gege?", Yuan.

"You're still his gege. Twins is a siblings who born in a same age and it must have an older and younger sibling. Yuan is the older twins and Qin is the younger twins", Zhan.

"Ohh, okay. I get it", Yuan.

"Clever boy. Do you get it Qin?", Zhan.

"Qin ich mei mei and er ge ich my gege. Twins isch shibwing choo", Qin.

"Yes, Qin is a clever girl. You need to be good with er ge later, okay?", Zhan.

"Yess", Qin answer him and yawn.

"You look sleepy. Go to you bed with papa. Good night", Zhan hand Qin to Yibo.

"Night, night, mama", Qin yawn again as he wave to Zhan.

Zhan then focus on Yuan on his lap. "Yuan, you must be kind to Qin later. Don't let anyone bully her, okay?", Zhan.

"Yes, I'll protect her. Mei mei is a princess. A knight won't let his princess being bully", Yuan.

Zhan and Shizui laugh at Yuan. Three of them always play a role play together.

"Da ge will protect her too", Sizhui.

"But, da ge is a dragon. There's only one knight here", Yuan.

"No, I'm a knight too. I'm stronger than you", Sizhui.

"Mama~ I want to be a knight", Yuan.

"Sizhui, don't bully your didi. How about, both of you be her knights? Both of you must protect her together if someone bully her. Two is better than one, right? How about that?", Zhan.

"Sure, gege need to protect his younger siblings anyway", Sizhui.

"Okay", Yuan.

"That means, I'll protect you too, didi", Sizhui.

"No need, I can protect myself. I'll be the one who will protect you, remember that", Yuan.

"Hey, I'm-", Sizhui.

"Okay, enough both of you. You both will protect each other. Now, go to your room. Time to sleep", Zhan.

*continue*