We're Twins

*6 Years Later/Current*
**At School**

The twins are 10 years old now and they learn about family members and how a twins form and born. This is a science class, so it's normal to discuss about that.

"Teacher, if one sperm and one ovum will form an embryo, how can a person has a twins?", Zizhe. He is one of their classmate.

"Good question, Zizhen. They're a few cases that will make it happen. Good thing that we have identical twins and fraternal twins in our class. They will make my explanation easier. An identical twins like Jinyi and Jinling come from a same embryo. Which means, the embryo split into two when it growing. Meanwhile a fraternal twins like Yuan and Qin come from different embryo. It means, they come from different sperm and different ovum", teacher.

"How?", Zizhen.

"As you can see here, women have 2 ovaries. So, they can produce two ovums at the same time. So, sometime double reproduction can occur. Do you get it?", Teacher.

"Yess", a few students answer the question.

"So it happen at the same time? And the sperm come from the same person? I talk about the fraternal twins", Jinling.

"Of course. That's why we call them twins. They come from the same parents. They grew in the womb together and delivered together", Teacher.

"Oh, so that's why we're just 10 mins apart... But they're not", Jinyi point to Yuan and Qin.

"Yeah, they must be a fake twins", Jinling.

"Why did you said that? Maybe Qin born late. In some cases, a younger twins will be born a one or two days late", Teacher.

"But they're six months apart. I think they come from different mother", Jinling.

"Now that you said that, I never seen their mom. If it's true, Qin must be not his real sister. She looks nothing like Yuan or brother Sizhui", Zizhen.

"Right, it must be true", Jinyi.

"Shut up!! What kind of nonsense are you talking about?! Qin is my sister and we have a same parents!", Yuan can't control his emotion and being shouting.

"Er ge, calm down", Qin.

"No! Mama said I need to protect you when someone bully you", Yuan.

"Yes, but I'm fine. It just a misunderstanding", Qin.

"Fine", Yuan turn to face the other three boys, "but if you bully her again, I'll not forgive you"

"Okay, since everyone has calm down. Let's continue our lesson", Teacher.

*Recess*

"Hey, Yuan. Are still angry about before? You know that I always talk before thinking first, right? I'm sorry", Zizhen.

"I can forgive you, but never talk like that again", Yuan.

"Alright, but I have a questions to ask. I promise I'll not tell anyone", Zizhen.

"Sounds like a secret. What?", Yuan.

"I've been curious... Is she really your sister?", Zizhen.

"Yes, she is. How many times do I've to tell you that?", Yuan.

"Okay, okay. I believe that. But... She is not your twin right?", Zizhen. Yuan keep silence on the question. So, Zizhen try to ask the other way.

"Come on, Yuan. We've been friends since first grade. I promise not to tell the others", Zizhen.

"Sigh- No, we're not", Yuan.

"I knew it, she must be your half sister, right?", Zizhen.

"No, we are not. She is really my sister", Yuan.

"Liar, why don't you told us the truth", Jinyi.

"We knew that you doesn't have a mom. You only have a gay dad. How disgusting", Jinling.

"What do you mean by that? My dads are a good person", Yuan.

"Really? I don't think so. Instead of searching for a new wife, he go and date a man", Jinling.

"WTF, my dad would never do that and why would he find another wife if my mom is still alive?", Yuan.

"It is more disgusting. A married man flirt with another man, what kind of joke is that?", Jinling.

"I dare you to say it one more time", Yuan.

"Disgusting man", Jinling.

With that, Yuan punch Jinling in his face. Yuan punch him again when he keep annoy him and challenge him. Jinyi try to stop Yuan but he is no help when Yuan kick him. Three of them are now fighting in the classroom.

Qin just enter the classroom and see them fighting. She try to stop them.

"Er ge! Yuan! Stop it!", Qin try but they keep fighting.

"What are you here for, Zizhen? Tell the teacher about it", Qin.

"Oh, okay. I'll go now", Zizhen is too shock to react actually. He never involve in a fight before. He ran outside to tell their teacher about it.

After a few minutes, their homeroom teacher come in and stop the fight. They're brought to discipline office and their dad had being called. While waiting for their parents to come, the teacher try to get the explanation for their fight just now.

"What are you guys fighting for actually? Tell me", Teacher.

"They start it first", Yuan.

"But we said the truth. He is the one who punch me", Jinling.

"Ceh, truth?! It's all nonsense. You're the one who lying", Yuan.

"We're not, you're lying", Jinyi.

"I'm not lying, I told the truth. Qin is my real sister, my dad is not cheating and my mom is still alive", Yuan.

"How can we know that you said the truth? We never see your mom anyway", Jinyi.

"Enough! Stop arguing!", Teacher.

"Teacher, who will come for me later?", Yuan.

"Your dad of course, I don't have your mom contact", Teacher.

"Eh, but he is the one who always come to school before?", Yuan.

In chinese, he and she has the same pronounciation, but has different writing

"Isn't it your dad?", Teacher.

"Oh, I know... You must not know the secret yet. He is my mom, not my dad?", Yuan.

"Huh? What are you talking about?", Teacher.

"Oh, the thing is-", Yuan words has been cut because of Zhan knocking the door.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry for being late", Zhan.

"It's okay, sir. Come in", Teacher.

Zhan come inside and take a place beside Yuan. He look at Yuan and smile to him before he look at the teacher.

*CONTINUE*