The truth

"Mama", Yuan murmured and his teacher heard that, but he just ignore it. "Ignore him, maybe he miss his mom", said the teacher in his head.

"Teacher, what is the situation actually. I forgot to ask you over the phone", Zhan ask after he greet the teacher and have a sit.

"I think it's better to ask your son yourself, I don't get it either", Teacher.

Zhan smile and nod to the teacher before ask Yuan. 'What a good looking man is he', the teacher thought when seeing Zhan's smile.

"Yuan, what happen? Why did you fight with your classmates?", Zhan.

"They start it first. They bully Qin and talk bad about papa", Yuan.

"I did told you to protect her but fighting is bad. Apologize to your friends and we'll talk about it nicely", Zhan.

"No! They're the one who should say sorry to us. They said papa is cheating and he should find a new wife", Yuan.

"What?!", Zhan is shocked to heard that. Now he know why his son is so mad.

"Isn't it true. A man should be with a woman. I see, Qin must be his daughter right?", Jinling.

"Who's daughter? My partner? Yes, she is his daughter, our youngest child", Zhan said it calmly.

"See, I told you I'm not lying. Mama, papa is not cheating, right?", Yuan.

"Yes, Papa will not be cheating on me. He love us the most isn't he?", Zhan.

"Excuse me, Mr Wang. Can you explain it a little bit more? Aren't you his dad?", Teacher.

"Actually, I'm Mrs Wang, my surname used to be Xiao and I'm his mother. I know it's hard to believe but I'm an Omega, I'm the one who give birth to Yuan and Sizhui", Zhan.

"I see, I got it now. Then... How about Qin? You didn't said her name earlier", Teacher.

"It's true that I didn't give birth to her. We adopted her from our friend. When she is 1 year old, she involved in a car accident with her parents. Both of her parents died, while she's on a coma for a few months. We adopted her a few months after she awake", Zhan.

"Ahhh, that's explain everything", Teacher.

"So it's true that Qin is not your sister", Jinyi.

"You're wrong, she is my daughter. She has my family surname isn't she? Even though I'm not give birth to her, I breastfeed her too. It make me her mom, right?", Zhan.

"Maybe... But how can a man give birth and breastfeed?", Jinyi.

"I'm an Omega. I'm special. I have both man's body and private organ but I also have a womb and my body can produce milk", Zhan.

He pause for awhile and let them process it. After he watch the twins for a while, they kinda look familiar to him.

"You guys look familiar. Who is your dad?", Zhan.

"Wang Zhoucheng", Jinling.

"Ahhh, no wonder. You guys kinda resemble him a little", Zhan.

"Do you know my dad?", Jingyi.

"Yes, he was my senior", Zhan.

"No wonder you guys are a bully. You're his sons after all", Yuan.

"Wang Yuan, why are you being so rude?", Zhan.

"Isn't it true? Papa always use his name as a bad character when he play with me and da ge when we're young. Papa said he is bad guy that want to take you away from us. Now, his sons are bullying mei mei. Like father, like sons I guess", Yuan.

"Yeah, indeed. Like father, like son. Just like you and papa, such a hot tempered. Apologize to your friends now", Zhan.

"Can I not?", Yuan.

"Apologies right now! I don't teach you to be rude, right? Beside, mama and uncle Cheng are a friends now", Zhan.

"Alright... Jinyi, Jingling, I'm sorry. Please forgive me", Yuan.

"Yeah, we're sorry too. We're sorry uncle", Jinyi.

"Now that everything is settle, I've something for both of you as an apology", Zhan give them a mini chocolate cheese croissant. The teacher told him that Yuan is having a fight with two of his classmates, so Zhan take two croissants with him when he is going out.

"Wow, thanks uncle", Jingling.

"Mama~ where's mine?", Yuan make a cute face with puppy eyes.

"No bread for a naughty boy. Go back to your class and study, all of you!", Zhan.

"It's not fair. Why did they get it while I'm not?", Yuan keep make that cute face and whining.

"Sigh- You're indeed Papa's son. Okay, okay, I'll tell the driver to bring you, Qin and da ge to my cafe after school. But you must behave and learn hard. Deal?", Zhan.

"Yes! Love you, ma. Bye", Yuan kiss his mom's cheek before going to his classroom with Jinling and Jinyi.

"Thanks, uncle. Bye bye", Jinling and Jinyi.

"You're really good at taking care of children. They behave so well after you come. I never see Yuan's cute side before. I'm quite suprise by his cuteness. He must get it from you", Teacher.

"Not really, he look half like me but his behaviors and temperament actually similar to his dad. His brother is more like me", Zhan.

"I noticed their temperament different. Qin is more like you too", Teacher.

Yibo suddenly call him.

"If there's nothing else, I'll take my leave first", Zhan talk politely.

"Sure, take your call", Teacher.

Zhan bow and answer the call while walking away, "Yes, husband... I'm talking to the teacher just now... No, no, no, everything is fine right now. It just a misunderstanding between kids... Yeah, I'm going back now... Okay, see you", Zhan.

*Meanwhile*

*Knock* *knock*
Yuan knock the door and ask the permission to come in.

"Excuse us, teacher. Can we come in?", Yuan.

"Come in. Wait, stop there. Aren't you from discipline office, why did you hold a croissant? Where did you get it?", Teacher saw Jinyi and Jinling hold the mini croissant in their hand.

"Oh, this? Yuan's mama gave it", Jinyi.

"Yes, teacher. He gave it to us and told us to study hard", Jinling.

"I don't believe it. Is it true, Yuan?", Teacher.

"Yes, teacher. Mama gave it to them", Yuan.

"Why did she gave it to them and not you, his son? Don't lie to me", The teacher still don't buy it.

"Because he want us to be friends. Beside, it just a small bread, I can eat it as many as I want later", Yuan.

"We'll go to his bakery later?", Qin.

"No, after school our driver will bring us and da ge to mama's cafe", Yuan.

"Your mom has a bakery and cafe?", Zizhen.

"Yes, he own Sweet Xiao Bakery and Yellow Turtle Cafe", Qin.

"Wow, we love cakes from there", Jinling and Jinyi said in sync.

"Alright, alright... Go back to your sit and we will continue our lesson", Teacher.

The twins apologise to Qin after class and all five of them become close friends since then.

*CONTINUE *