Wouldn't You Like To Know?

My one and only diary. The one thing that keeps my anger down. The one thing that keeps me from punching everyone in the face. If I had no diary, I'd be in jail by now. My Mom has had enough of me failing my grades, and being violent, so she goes and buys me a diary to write in. Psh, I don't need no diary! I can handle myself! But, no! I've got to express my feelings into this piece of junk from the Dollar Store! Yeah, maybe this will help me, maybe it won't. Wouldn't you like to know?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Now, please turn to page," Mr. Cardy paused for a minute, "sixty one." I groaned loudly and opened my book. "Miss. Woodens, is there so sort of problem?" Mr. Cardy raised his eyebrow in my direction.

I stood up from my desk, the chair making a squeaking noise. "Actually, there is. You can't expect us to be happy about math can you?" I didn't wait for his reply, I just kept going, "I would wipe that scar above your eyebrow right off of your face! This class is as boring as fuck! Don't expect me to come back!" I slammed my book closed and shoved it into Mr. Cardy's chest. "Don't expect me to come back," I repeated and walked right out of that door.

I'm pretty sure Mr. Cardy retired after today, but I don't give a fuck! He can live in an ally way for the rest of his life, I still wouldn't care! I slammed my old class room's door on my way out. Usually when people do that at school, the whole walls shake. In my school, it does it even worse. The banging noise is undescribable, that's how loud it is. The walls shake so bad, that the principle on the first floor, always feels it. That's why she caught be sneaking down the hall, towards my locker.

"Good morning Carter. How are you?" Miss. Hallow fake smiled at me. She sighed and wiped the smile away, knowing I know it's fake. "What did you do this time? You can't afford to get cut out of another class, Carter! Your whole life could be ruined!"

I smirked at her. "Mr. Cardy just doesn't like to be entertaining, does he?" I rolled my eyes.

She rolled her eyes back at me. "He's old and retiring. Now, just go apologise--"

"-I am not apologising! He can apologise to me!" I shouted.

She just stared at me for a long time. Uncomfortable silence is one of my biggest pet peeves. I started to get really uncomfortable. "Carter," Miss. Hallow whispered, not making eye contact. "Your mother can't handle all of this pressure. Please, just take anger management classes. It will help you."

I chuckled. "Anger management problems?! You think I have anger management problems?! The guy in grade eleven has anger management problems! I can handle my anger very good." I stared her down. "My mother is fine, thank you very much." I walked started making my way to my locker on the third floor.

"Your Mom's having money problems, Carter. You can't keep making her full of stress with your bad behaviour." Her voice cracked at the end. I froze in my spot.

"S-she never told me anything about money problems." I felt a lump in my throat, but I swallowed it down before I even had a chance to cry. Mom and Miss. Hallow are best friends. They went to school together, and they were inseparable since grade four. They've had their fights though. I wish I had a friend to talk to. I wish.

"Carter, just think twice before you speak," She said. "Please." And she walked away. I don't wanna be like this. I never wanted to be a violent person. I wanted to be a princess. My crushes princess. But of course my crush is the school's quarterback and the boyfriend of the lead cheerleader, Whitney Graham. Hate that little bitch. I'd slap the shit out of her--Carter! Get yourself together! Your mother needs you and--Am I talking to myself..? New level of creepiness.

I made it to my locker alive and not beating up any jocks trying to fuck me. They've sure made a mistake. I entered my lock combination and opened my locker. "Hey, Carter!" Somebody shouted behind me. I heard jogging then someone standing beside me. I realised that it's him. Porter McGarrett. The school's quarterback. "Good job telling Mr. Cardy off. He's quite pissed."

I smiled and turned to him. "Y-yeah, he totally deserved it," I stuttered. Way to go Carter! You just screwed yourself up!

He chuckled. "You coming to the football game on Saturday?" He changed the subject, noticing my hesitation on the last subject.

I so badly wanna go, but I have to find a job on Saturday! Damn it! Nothing goes right in my life! "You see Porter, I've got to find a job on Saturday. My--"

"-There's not need to make up an excuse, Carter. You don't have to lie to stay away from me." He huffed and walked away.

I mentally slapped myself. Woah, what the hell just happened here?! He asked me to go and I said no?! For my Mom?! I've got to be dreaming. I would never do that! Or would I? Wouldn't you like to know?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Haha wouldn't you like to know?!

I was wondering if you his could tell all your friends about my new book! Please?! I really need help, and I'm going to try and make this book very popular!

If I get it to a lot of reads in just two months, I'll write a fan fiction for one of you One Direction fans! Tell me which boy and what you want it to be about in the comments!

You can name the people, un less you want me too, and the best idea, I'll write about! Don't worry, I'm giving you tons of time! Two months just to see how many reads I get!

I love you my little rabbits!

Lili