Chapter 4: Dragons!

-No One's P.O.V-

After encountering the mysterious cat woman who just left off with a huff.

So right now, Kokkoro, Yuuki, Pecorine, and you were looking around for the two men in Landosol.

Pecorine: He's not here. Where could he have gone?

Kokkoro: If only we could find some sort of clue...

(Y/N): Pecorine, are you sure that you're just gonna give that guy the beriberi medicine, despite the fact that he literally looks healthy?

Pecorine: Well, I've never really taken a good look, to be honest.

(Y/N): Goddammit...

???: Looking for something?

A familiar voice spoke up as the four of you turned to see the cat woman from before.

Kokkoro: You're...

(Y/N): Oh, it's the cat lady from before.

Pecorine: And the one who can't eat hot food!

Karyl: Shut up! I have a name, you know! It's Karyl! Don't give me weird nicknames!

(Y/N): Hehehe...

Pecorine: Karyl? Karyl! What a cute name! How crazy is that?

Karyl: It's not crazy! Don't just call someone's name crazy!

(Y/N): Hahaha, alright lady, chill out. What are you doing here in the first place?

Karyl: Hmph, since you were nice to me before, I'm willing to help you if there's anything I can do.

Pecorine: Really? Well, I want to give this medicine to the man with beriberi.

Kokkoro: But we don't know where he is.

Karyl: Oh? Does he have any distinguishing features? You know, his looks or anything he carries around...?

Pecorine: Well, he's an older man with an afro, with a skinny younger man. Oh, and they should be carrying a big sword!

Kokkoro: A big sword? Do you know anything about them?

Karyl: I might know where they are.

Pecorine: Really?! Where did you see them?!

Karyl: They were carried off by a dragon over there, sword and all.

Karyal says with her finger pointed to her left.

Pecorine & Kokkoro: A dragon?!

(Y/N): Wait, do you guys remember back at the guild that has a dragon quest on it?

Yuuki: Oh yeah...

Karyl: I see. So, it was interested in the sword they had.

Pecorine: This is awful! They're in trouble because they're looking after my sword for me!

Kokkoro: What? That sword is yours, Miss Pecorine?

Pecorine: Yes! My father gave it to me.

(Y/N): Wait what? If that's your sword that your father had given you, didn't those two men steal it in the first place after you tried to give them their medicine?

Pecorine: Oh yeah, now that you think about it...

(Y/N): Were you literally naive about the whole medicine thing?

That's when Pecorine had a look of realization.

Pecorine: Oops...

(Y/N): Should've given it a second thought.