Yoongi *.☽ .

︵‿︵︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵︵‿︵

︵‿︵︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵︵‿︵

After some time, Y/N woke up in the middle of the night with cold sweat all off her body. The nightmare that's she thought she will never get him again. The moment she wakes up, she looks at her brother, who was sleeping beside her. Y/N sighs that he is okay, and she gets out of her bed. 

- Maybe a little walk will help-She whispers to herself. Went to wardrobes and changes her pajamas to black wide jeans, a white tee, a black hoodie, and a black baseball hat. The shoes she wears were normal white Nike air force. Looking around her apartment last time before going out to get some fresh air.  She closed the door and went to the 24/24 store to get some iced Americano. 

POV JIMIN

I start to wake up because of some odd smell then hit me like a truck, that's the smell was coming from the Y/N room. I want to ask her if everything is alright, but Namjoon who wakes up after me shakes his head to not.  

-But Hyung-I said.

- No, she needs some time alone-He said, then we heard that she went to the front door and went out of our home. 

-But if something will happen- I said in a worried tone.

-She can protect herself, you saw her gold medal in taekwondo- Namjoon said.

-But still...- I was cut by Namjoon.

-Nothing will happen and now let's go back to sleep-then he went back to sleep.

- You can sleep hyung, but I will not- I said to him then went to the living room and sat there waiting for her to return but after sometimes I fall asleep in there.

END JIMIN POV

After she pays for her Americano, she went to the park and sat there. Looking at the sky, but thinks about nothing. 

-So many beautiful stars.- She said to herself, then reach her hand to the sky like she would reach any of them. Y/N then look around and saw an old piano standing near a big tree. She stands up and then throws away, now empty cup of coffee. 

-Maybe this will help me- She though, then sits in front of the piano and start playing one song from her memories when she was a little child with her grandmom who thought her to love music. 

( I REALLY LOVE THE MUSIC FROM UTA NO PRINCE SAMA. ^^~)

Y/N knows that's she wasn't alone in this park. After the song comes to end, she looks upon the branch where she found a black panther looking grumpy looking at her.  The panther looks at her like he wants her to play more pieces of songs. 

- You want me to play another one- She asked the panther who was laying there relaxed. The panther nods his head.

- Then I will not mind playing- Y/N giggles. 

After the 3 songs, the panther jumps from the branch and lays his head in her lap.

- You wouldn't mind if I sing one song, do you-She asked the black panther on her lap. Y/N heard from him only a low growl that sounds like yes.

.・。.・゜✭・..・。.・゜✭・.SPRING DAY.・。.・゜✭・..・。.・゜✭・.

Bogo sipda ireohge
Malhanikka deo bogo sipda
Neohui sajineul
Bogo isseodo bogo sipda
Neomu yasokhan sigan
Naneun uriga mipda
Ijen eolgul han beon boneun geosdo
Himdeureojin uriga

Yeogin ontong gyeoul ppuniya
Palworedo gyeouri wa
Maeumeun siganeul dallyeogane
Hollo nameun seolgugyeolcha
Ni son japgo jigu
Bandaepyeonkkaji ga
Gyeoureul kkeutnaegopa
Geuriumdeuri
Eolmana nuncheoreom naeryeoya
Geu bomnari olkka
Friend

Heogongeul tteodoneun
Jageun meonjicheoreom
Nallineun nuni naramyeon
Jogeum deo ppalli nege
Daheul su isseul tende

Nunkkocci tteoreojyeoyo
Tto jogeumssik meoreojyeoyo
Bogo sipda (bogo sipda)
Eolmana gidaryeoya
Tto myeot bameul deo saewoya
Neol boge doelkka (neol boge doelkka)
Mannage doelkka (mannage doelkka)

Chuun gyeoul kkeuteul jina
Dasi bomnari ol ttaekkaji
Kkot piul ttaekkaji
Geugose jom deo meomulleojwo
Meomulleojwo

Niga byeonhan geonji
(niga byeonhan geonji)
Animyeon naega byeonhan geonji
(animyeon naega byeonhan geonji)
I sungan heureuneun siganjocha miwo
Uriga byeonhan geoji mwo
Moduga geureon geoji mwo

Geurae mipda niga
Neon tteonassjiman
Dan harudo neoreul
Ijeun jeogi eopseossji nan
Soljikhi bogo sipeunde
Iman neoreul jiulge
Geuge neol wonmanghagibodan
Deol apeunikka

Sirin neol bureonae bonda
Yeongicheoreom hayan yeongicheoreom
Malloneun jiunda haedo
Sasil nan ajik neol bonaeji moshaneunde

Nunkkocci tteoreojyeoyo
Tto jogeumssik meoreojyeoyo
Bogo sipda (bogo sipda)
Eolmana gidaryeoya
Tto myeot bameul deo saewoya
Neol boge doelkka (neol boge doelkka)
Mannage doelkka (mannage doelkka)

You know it all
You're my best friend
Achimeun dasi ol geoya
Eotteon eodumdo eotteon gyejeoldo
Yeongwonhal sun eopseunikka

Beojkkocci pinabwayo
I gyeouldo kkeuti nayo
Bogo sipda (bogo sipda)
Jogeumman gidarimyeon
Myeochil bamman deo saeumyeon
Mannareo galge (mannareo galge)
Derireo galge (derireo galge)

Chuun gyeoul kkeuteul jina
Dasi bomnari ol ttaekkaji
Kkot piul ttaekkaji
Geugose jom deo
Meomulleojwo
Meomulleojwo

.・。.・゜✭・..・。.・゜✭・..・。.・゜✭・..・。.・゜✭・.

After Y/N stops singing, the panther looks at her. She looks at him then smiles and rubs his ears. The sound of low purring that he doesn't want comes from his mouth, left. Y/N giggles at him. 

- So now what I will do to you?- She asked the panther. She thinks for a few minutes, but the growl from the panther belly left. 

-Someone is hungry- Y/N said then giggled at him who now look away from her because of embarrassed. 

- Wait a few minutes and I will be back with some food-She told, and do what she said. In-store, she buys some meat. On her way to the place where she leaves the panther, someone pulls her into an alleyway. She looked at the person, and immediately she got angry.

- What do you want?- Y/N asked the person.

- You buy something that is mine-He said

- So what, he is mine now, not yours-She said.

-I come back to get him and boys come out-He said that then 10 more people come. He smirked.

-Sh*t- Y/N whisper to herself because she knew even begin as a golden medalist she can't beat more than 4 people at the same time. 

- You know what to do- The boss said. That's how the fight starts. Y/N successful knock down 3 of them, but then she got a hard punch on the tummy. She stumbled a little, then a loud growl/hiss was heard. She looked at the sound source only to see a black panther with a cold stare. Without any warning, the panther runs to one of the men and bites him. Y/N only smirked. She and panther knock down them all, then she comes a little close to the lying-in floor boss and said.

- You better stop, I buy the wolf hybrid from you. There is nothing left to you, tsk- with that she went out of the alley with panther walking beside. 

*TUND* 

After that sound, she looked at the panther who was lying on the floor. Y/N run to him.

-Hey, don't close your eyes-She said after seeing his bloody wound in the back.  Y/N picks him up and gets him on her back, then she picks up the bag with the meat. She starts to run to her apartment while repeating to the panther to not close his eyes.