Yoongi *.☽ .

*¨¨*:·

*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* 

She busted through her apartment door with a panther on her back.  Y/N was about to lay the animal on the couch, but then she saw a Jimin sleeping there. Without thinking twice, she pushes him off, then lays the wounded animal. Jimin after feeling that was pushed to wake up. 

- Where were you?- He asked in a sleepy tone. 

-Jiminie not now. We need first help this panther- Y/N said.

-Wait? What!- After hearing this, he wakes up completely.

- You heard now, get fast the airband bag-She said while trying to stop bleeding. Jimin run like flash to the bathroom and look through the cabins, then he found what his owner wanted. 

- I found it!- He shouts from the bathroom, then starts coming back. Y/N looked at the panther, who was now passed out. Y/N get her things to treat the panther. After some minutes, they hear footsteps.

- Why do I smell blood?- Namjoon asked, looking at them. He snapped when he saw the panther. Namjoon starts to growl, looking at the pass-out animal on the couch.

- Joonie not now, please.-Y/N said shakily because there was still running blood. 

-Tsk- Namjoon said, then he sat next to Jimin who is looking at the panther with an angry expression. 

- Sh*t- She whispers to herself while trying to stabilize her heavy breath. After some moments, the bleeding stops, and she bandages him. Y/N looked at these two, then at her bloody hands.

-I will take a bath then we will talk about this...- She said to them then she has gone to the bathroom.

NAMJOON POV

"What the hybrid is doing here?" I was asking myself while looking at the hybrid angry.

"I don't want him near my mate,"I said to myself then looked at Jimin who was having the same expression.

-Hyung-Jimin said to me.

- Yes- I replied

- Something fishy is about him and I don't like that our mate is smelling like him- Jimin was jealous. 

☆.。.:*

Yes, you hear right. Jimin after beginning with her get to know that she was his mate. Then after Namjoon joins them, he gets to know that the human who saved him not once but twice was his mate too. First, there was fighting, but then they become just accepting this. So they team up to protect their little human mate. Back to the story.

☆.。.:*

I just nod in agreed. After this little talk, we just stared at the panther, who was sleeping. 

END NAMJOON POV

In another hand, Y/N while showering was deep in her thoughts. She looked at her hands, which were before bloody. Then they start to shake, then flashbacks hit her. 

FLASHBACK

She was dancing alone in the practice room when someone come to her and ask to dance with her. Little Y/N knew that the girl who asked her was the bully. Even though she let her dance with her. 

After sometimes the bully stands bad then lands on the floor. Y/N looked at the blood who were dripping from her leg, she places her hands to stop the bleeding but still, the wound was running blood. Someone then runs to them and push away little Y/N away from her. The bully starts to say that was her fault.

-I didn't do that-She was repeating, but them don't listen to her. Y/N run to the bathroom then she starts washing her hand to the moment they were red but not any redder because of the bully. Her thought was still telling her that she doesn't do anything. She then washes her face with cold water and looks at herself in the mirror. Water was dripping from her, but her eyes were looking empty. Nothing else but emptiness. 

END OF FLASHBACK

She then looks in a mirror-like before and there are her empty eyes of her. That's eyes she thinks she will never meet again. Y/N sighs, then walk out in her changed clothes. She was wearing now gray sweatpants, an oversized black long-sleeved t-shirt. Y/N looked at them, then start saying the whole story about how she met him and how they were fighting in the alley. After she ends the complete story to them, Namjoon looked pissed. Jimin looked worried. 

- What will we do to him?- The question asked Jimin. Y/N looked at the sleeping hybrid on the bloody couch.

- For sure we need to let him stay to the moment his wound will heal-She said, then hear a growl coming from Namjoon.

-I know Joonie. You don't like him, but please this once-She added while rubbing his ears.

- Only for you.- He answers back. Y/N smiled at them. Then she picks up the sleeping hybrid and places it in her bed. She tucks him and then picks up Eunwoo to place him in his bedroom. After that, she comes back to the living room and washes the couch of blood. The two hybrids after the conversation went back to sleep, but before they made sure to scent her. 

Time skip to the morning

Y/N was sitting in the living room, not having any sleep after the accident. She hears a thud from her bedroom, so she ran there, only to see that the panther was now laying on the floor. Y/N went to him and pick him up to place back in the bed.

- Yah doesn't move to much-She said the panther. After that, two hybrids run to the bedroom. The panther went to overprotective mode and jump in front of her. He starts growling at them. Namjoon was growing back and Jimin was hissing.

-Come here Y/N- Namjoon said, but that panther transform himself and grab her waist to not let her go. 

- No, she is my mate-The panther hybrid said.

- No, she is our mate- Jimin said while Y/N was standing there dumbfounded.  She then places the puzzles together and snaps. 

- No one is going to fight in this home. Do you all want to wake up Eunwoo?- Y/N asked them. Jimin and Namjoon shake their head at no. 

- Who is Euwnoo- The panther asked.

-My little brother-She answers him. 

- And you back to bed and rest-She added.

-Both of you out I need to talk to him first then you- Y/N said while giving them a glare. They went out and she looked at the panther. The panther just lay back in the bed while being, his back was facing her.

- You will be staying here until your wound will be healed-She said while standing in front of the door.

-Thank you-She added with a little smile.

- For?-The panther asked her.

- For helping me there in the alley and begin my comfort in the park.- She said that then was about to walk out of the room when

- Yoongi, my name is Yoongi. Thank you...- He said, and in Y/N face went up a little smile.

- Welcome to the family, Yoongi. You can stay here as long you want-She said, then went out of the room.