WJSN Luda: Jealous Girlfriend

/ this contains smut and if you're not comfortable with it, please leave. every happenings here should only stay in our imagination. fanfiction, it is. open for requests <3 /

>> luda can't hide her jealousy as you prioritize other members than her, you are their manager plus the members doesn't know that you and luda are dating <<

"unnie, can you help me with this?" yeoreum called for y/n, the latter immediately went to the girl's desk. "thank you, unnie!" yeoreum smiled brightly that made the latter smile also.

"unnie-" luda got cut off when seola called for y/n, the latter walked towards the frowning girl and helped fixed her earrings that got caught up on her hair.

"unnie, can you help me with this?" luda finally got y/n's attention to help her wear the necklace from her fan.

"looks good, it suits you.. you like it?" y/n asks with a slight smirk, luda smiles and nod, "better than what I gave to you?" the latter whispered.

"no!" Bona firmly replied, catching the fans' attention. "sorry.. our manager is asking about some things... by the way, this looks good! thank you.."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

while you were fixing their belongings after the fan meeting ended, luda slightly tapped your shoulder. she went out of the waiting room and you followed her inside the restroom. 

"what's wrong, luda?" you asked her, she pouts and replied "how can you give more attention to them?"

"who?" you asked, "what do you mean who? i mean my members... how come you're giving more attention to them? i'm your girlfriend, y/n..." luda continues to pout, "is my baby jealous?" you asked while leaning closer to her.

"how can you be all so flirty with yeoreum like that?" luda pouts, "come on, she's too young and besides she's like a sister to me...." you smiled before caressing her red cheeks.

"wait, let me make you feel my sincerity

"wait, let me make you feel my sincerity..." 

you pulled luda into a cubicle and locked it, "yah, y/n... what a-are you d-doing?" luda got shy as she faces you. you held her waist, pulling her closer to you "can i kiss you, my love?". she smiled and nodded.

your hands are roaming around her body as you two get intense with your kissing, you pulled away. you take a moment to appreciate how sexy she looks with her unbutton polo, exposing her collar bone unlike when she's on stage, looking like a cute rabbit.

"can i?" you shyly points at her skirt, she smiled shyly before nodding. you went for her neck and left some hickeys, she grips on your shirt as your fingers make their way to her womanhood. 

"don't make a noise, luda....

you inserted a finger on her core, your cold hands felt comfortable inside her. you started to pump it up and down, "y/n, i'm c-close... f-faster.. p-please..". you smirked and kissed her as you fasten your pace, she pulled away from the kiss and moaned in your ears.

"ahh~ your fingers feels good inside me, y/n...."

you pulled out your finger, you fixed her clothes before going out of the cubicle. luda held your wrist and washed it on the sink, "needs to be cleaned since we're not at our home...".

"now, i want you to be jealous every time..." you laughed as you open the door for her and go back to the waiting room.

" you laughed as you open the door for her and go back to the waiting room