IVE Leeseo: Be my girlfriend.

* you know that leeseo have a secret crush on you and you also like her. months of contemplating, you asked her to be your girlfriend in front of her male suitors. *

"y/n unnie, can I come with you to the cafeteria today? wonyoung is absent so i don't have any companion

"y/n unnie, can I come with you to the cafeteria today? wonyoung is absent so i don't have any companion.." leeseo asked while fidgeting with her fingers, "sure, why not?" you smiled.

as the two of you are making your way to the cafeteria, random girl bumped into leeseo, causing her to lose balance. luckily, you caught her by the waist, "yah, where are you going?" you turn to face the girl who bump into leeseo, you were about to confront the girl when leeseo grabbed your wrist. "don't, i'm okay. let's go.."

you let out a heavy sigh before turning around, making way to the cafeteria. after lining up for the food, leeseo sat beside you which is very unusual. "y/n unnie, do you have someone you like right now?" she asked, "yes, i have." you replied and chuckles softly.

"so, is he from our school?" leeseo asks, you chuckled "he? she." 

"so... is she from our school?" leeseo asked again, "yup." you replied. you noticed that her mood changed so you asked her the same question even though you know that she likes you. "what about you? do you have someone in my mind right now?"

"m-me? of course!" she shrugs her shoulder, "why do you look so cute?" you patted her head. after eating, a guy approached leeseo and asked her "leeseo, do you mind going to the cinema with me later? i heard there's-" he got cut off when leeseo held my hand.

"sorry, i have plans with y/n unnie later.." leeseo smiled and pulled you out of the cafeteria. you two are walking, still holding hands, "leeseo, do you mind going to the cinema with me later?" you asked, "why not? sure!" leeseo smiled.

you stopped walking and faced her, "why did you accept it so easily?", leeseo looks flustered, "i j-just feel like it..."

"do you trust me?" you asked her, "yes." leeseo smiled widely. "close your eyes.." you softly uttered, leeseo, with no question, immediately closed her eyes. you took out the necklace from your pocket and held her hand. 

"open your eyes." 

leeseo opened her eyes, shocked to see you kneeling down. "why are you kneeling down?" leeseo asked as she helped you stand. "i'm aware about you having a crush on me.. wonyoung tells me about it.." you softly uttered.

"don't tell me.." leeseo covers her mouth in realization that you are going to ask her to be your girlfriend. "will you be my girlfriend?" you asked, waiting for her reply.

"yes!" leeseo answered and hugged you tightly. you put the necklace on her neck, "this infinity necklace symbolizes my love for you, leeseo." you gave her a forehead kiss and once again, she hugged you tightly.

! open for requests !

idol x idol

idol x fem! reader