ITZY Chaeryeong: Mistress

>> chaeryeong is the unexpected mistress of yours because she is your husband's younger sister

>> chaeryeong is the unexpected mistress of yours because she is your husband's younger sister. you are having a lot of hard time being with her since she is such a seductive woman.. <<

"babe, i'll be home late tonight. i've got a lots of things to do. make sure to not touch my belongings, alright?" your husband utters and kisses your forehead before leaving their house.

seeing him leave, you went to wash the dishes. afterwards, you also decided to go upstairs since you're done with your chores. while you're lying on the bed, chaeryeong entered the room. "are you busyy/n~" she seductively calls for your name. you immediately stood and was about to leave when chaeryeong pulled you, causing the both of you to face one another. it was so close, you can feel her breathing slowly. 

"what are you doing here, chaeryeong?" you asked and deeply sighs. "that wasn't how you addressed me last night, unnie~..." chaeryeong smirks as she held your waist closer to her body.

"w-what are y-you talking about?" you stuttered, avoiding her seductive gaze. "don't pretend, baby. you were begging for my touch, last night..." chaeryeong utters as she brushes her fingers to your lips and kisses you. you softly pushed her away, "what's the matter?" you asked, truly pretending not to remember what happened last night.

"come with me, i'll show you something." she said as she held your hand, guiding you to her room. she closes the door and locked it, cornering you to her bed. she starts to undress herself infront of you. you tried to stop her but she was so dominant.

"i'd like to ask what you think about these underwear that i bought.." she asks as she turns around, making her way to your lap and sat on it. she softly parted the hair on your neck and gave you neck kisses. you must admit, it felt so good.

"chaeryeong, you don't need to show those things to me...... why me?" you asked her, "my brother doesn't deserve you, y/n. i saw how he would always hurt you and you don't deserve it..." she smiled as she tucks your hair behind your ear, hugging you tightly.

"but still.. i'm married to him.. and you are his sister.." you tried to explain but she kisses you, causing you to stop. "there are many other girls around, you'll be a mistress if you continue this.." you stated.

"i don't care as long as it's with you..." chaeryeong can't help herself and pushed you to her bed, she was on top of you. she held your hand, not wanting to let you go. you gave in, she is such a good kisser. 

! open for requests !

- 𝖒𝖘𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖆