Rururu

Yoona and Jang Geun Suk remain close after their collaboration in the drama Love Rain. They became best friends, they text and call each other almost every night, meeting and catching up when they have time. Sukkie is known having lots of celebrity friends, he's close to Park Shin Hye too that the fans always thought that she is her girlfriend. But after working with Yoona he became more close to her than his other friends, he even tag her as his female version, and seeing her up close made him inspired to write a song for her that he didn’t done with anybody else. Some said he is dating Yoona, but he’s not, he doesn’t want to ruin their friendship, yes he likes her, he loves her so much, but he don’t have the courage to tell her. He’s a guy with a strong image, a playboy in the eyes of others, but the truth is he never been in love before, until Yoona came to his life. 

One night when Yoona was about to sleep she receive a txt from Sukkie.

JGS: yah! Rururu im going home tom,

Yoona: arasso, did you buy me gifts?

JGS: anneyo!

Yoona: Fine! I’ll sleep now!

JGS: keke are you mad? Of course I bought what you want…what if you hit me again? Don’t you know that you’re hands are heavy!

Yoona: keke…that’s my rururu, just text me if you’re coming huh? Im really sleepy...see you tom rururu.

JGS: Yah! I’ll call you, don’t sleep!

Rururu Calling…

Yoona: I said im sleeping...haist

JGS: yah! What’s wrong with your  voice? You catch cold again? I told you to drink your  vitamins every day!

Yoona: Yah, that’s why I said I need to sleep, and then you called and disturb me!

JGS: haist! You’re really! Arasso! Sleep now,

Whispering:  I can’t imagine I have a best friend like you..

Yoona: Yah! Oppa, what are you whispering huh?

JGS: ah..no…nothing, I said I’ll go to your place directly from the airport so I can give you my gifts.

Yoona: ah…arasso…I’ll go now, have a safe trip rururu..

They’re never missed to tease each other every time, that’s what their friendship is made of.  Yoona is really a prankster, and Jang Geun Suk too, that’s why he named her “his female version.

The other day:  7:00 PM

Sukkie arrived at the airport, though tired due to his commitments in Japan, he never fails to smile to his fans.  While on his way, he texted Yoona:

JGS: rururu…im on my way now, did you prepare a dinner for me?

Yoona: anneyo…just buy a snack on your way here, arasso?

JGS: yah! Are you really my best friend huh?

Yoona: of course, I’m your rururu…

Sukkie can’t do anything but to call his friends restaurant  and order a dinner for them, he’ll just pick it up before going to Yoona’s place.

When he hangs up after talking to her friend, Sukkie didn’t notice that  he accidentally press his speed dial, and it was Yoona’s number,  Yoona pick it up: