Lee Seunggi and Yoona is Dating

It’s almost a year since they wrap up their drama, and they both not receive any drama offers, maybe because Love Rain failed in ratings. But before 2013 ends, Pretty Man and Prime Minister and I came. 

Pretty Man Press Conference;

JGS: “IU is beloved from everyone. I respect her as actress. I can’t tease her like I did to Yoona from drama ‘Love Rain’.”

After the conference the reporters quoted what Jang Geun Suk say about IU and Yoona, and it became a hot topic, Netizens say that Sukkie and Yoona we’re really close, some said that maybe the two we’re secretly dating since Love Rain, some said IU and Sukkie didnt have the chemistry like the YoonSuk chemistry in Love Rain. Reading this comments makes Yoona’s heart fluttered, even if they’re not seen together now, Sukkie never fails to mention her whenever he can. The industry knew that they’re best of friends, their closeness remains even after their collaboration in the drama, they remain supportive with each others activities. Though Sukkie is very vocal on telling every single thing about Yoona, its different in her side, she can’t say a thing, she was SM’s treasure, and she should remain discreet to protect her image, the companiess image. Though its hard for her, she follow every rules that SM made for her, but she didnt expect the next things that will happen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan 1, 2014  

Yoona & Lee Seunggi is dating!

Yoona’s Place

Sooyoung: Yah! Yoona wake up! Wake up!

Yoona: Onnie what’s wrong its too early! I need to sleep more.

Sooyoung: Yah! Its too early and you’re surprising me, look at the News

Yoona: What? What’s that?

Sooyoung: What’s that huh? Yah! Since when did you date Lee Seunggi oppa huh?

Yoona: Onnie, Im not dating him?

Soyoung: But, the management confirms it, and the video clips, its really you!

Yoona: I don’t know a thing onnie, why did they do this to me, and seunggi oppa,

Sooyoung: but look at the videos, you two really met?

Yoona: its true that i met him, but as i remember, manager oppa told me to meet him, he told me that Seunggi oppa has something to give me.

Sooyoung: why are these things happening?....yah! did you sign any contract that you didn’t read? And you met him twice, the video tells it all.

Yoona: Onnie i really don’t know whats happening, i need to talk to President Lee,

Sooyoung: but you can’t deny it anymore, their the once who confirms it, haist what the hell are they thinking? Are we a robot to them,

Yoona: I’d followed every rule they’ve told me, I work till I got sick and then, they’re doing this things.

Sooyoung:Wait, Yoong, did the management know that you and Sukkie we’re bestfriends? Maybe their thinking that you two are dating, and as we all know Sukkie oppa has a bad image here, maybe they create this stuff because they want to protect your image.

Yoona:Onnie, what should I do?

After a while

Rururu Calling...

JGS: rururu...

Yoona: rururu...I need you, where are you huh?

JGS: Im home...

Yoona:Did you see the News too?

JGS: Yeah...Chukahe rururu

Yoona: Yah! Oppa it’s not like that... rururu? are you still there?

JGS: Yeah Im still here..

Yoona:are you mad? I’ll explain it to you later,

But he’s not responding...

Yoona: Yah! Rururu! Rururu!

JGS: I’m not mad, I’ll wait for you,

Yoona: arasso, I’ll be there later.

-He said he’s not mad, but his voice tells it all, haist ! what a New year!

Sooyoung: even if im in Sukkie oppa’s position ill be mad too, Im you’re best friend and i didnt know anything?

Yoona: Onnie, I’ll understand if its really me that lied to him, but I’m not, I’m in this situation because of the management, see what they’ve done, even my bestfriend got mad at me

Sooyoung:Arasso, don’t worry i’ll help you explain to him.

Then Yoona got teary:

Sooyoung: Yah! Cheer up,

Yoona: Onnie, why did they do this to me

Sooyoung: Yah! We’ll fix it, stop crying.

Yoona: onnie...i need to fix this...

Sooyoung: I know its hard, but you must face it...its already here

Yoona: Onnie...

Sooyoung: I said we’ll help you..stop crying now huh?

Yoona:Onnie ... I love Sukkie oppa...

Sooyoung: What? So you mean, you’re not bestfriends?

Yoona: I love him...but I can’t tell him, we remain bestfriends because he wants to protect me, he doesnt want to be a burden to me and my career.

Sooyoung: What? So you mean you two love each other since then?

Yoona:I heard him talking with his manager, Sukkie oppa loves me a lot, he can’t tell me because he wants to protect me, now because of this rumor, I know I’m hurting him more.

Sooyoung: You two are really admirable, don’t worry Yoong I’ll hep you as much as I can huh?