You're a good man, but we can't give Yoona to you.

SM OFFICE

Manager:Yoona, please seat, President will be here in a while.

Yoona remain silent, then President Lee came.

P.Lee: Yoona, first I want to apologized for making the News.

Yoona:President, i really dont know what’s happening, but I’m not dating Seunggi oppa, and in fact our meetings are...

P.Lee: You met him because we told you so...right?

Yoona: did you plan all of this without telling me?

P.Lee: It’s all for you...Yoona

Yoona: for me?

P.Lee: Listen carefully to what i will say...We know that you and Jang Geun suk are bestfriends, in fact your fans are very supportive of the both of you, but Jang Guen Suk’s image here is not as good as it seems, you know that, by being too close to him they assume that you two are dating, and most of your projects were back off by the producers, to tell you honestly, your filming for the movie with your Kwan Sang Woo sunbaeim is on hold, your sponsors are holding they’re renewal of contracts too. Yoona we don’t want you to loose your popularity, so think of this plan as a game, you just need to pretend, but you need to be careful in meeting Jang geun Suk too. And don’t worry about  Seunggi, because he signed the contract already, and he told us that he’ll do his best to help you.

Yoona: but this is not fair President,

President: I know, but this is the only way, this is the only thing that can save you,

Yoona: You’re making it really hard for me President, please don’t be this harsh.

President: You can’t bring back a stone after you threw it, Yoona it’s already here, just play it, it’s not that you’ll marry him, and if you don’t want to meet him its ok, just pretend that you’re inlove with him, he likes you since then you know that,

Yoona: when i sign the contract what will happen,

President: You need to stay away from Jang Geun Suk for now, he’s your bestfriend right, he’ll understand you,

Yoona: how long?

President: for 6 months? A year or two?, after you wrapped up your movie, this will end.

Yoona: can I just explain to Sukkie oppa before I sign this?

President: Its ok, he’s your best friend, he has the right to know, and i know he’ll understand you. Just come back here tomorrow.

Then Yoona go home with a sad heart, she feels betrayed, its really unfair for her, and what hurts her more is the fact that she needs to stay away from Sukkie. While on her way home, he texted Sukkie,

Yoona: rururu, im on my way now, I’ll see you in awhile

JGS:arasso..be safe rururu

While waiting for Yoona, Sukkie remembered his conversation with president Lee.

Dec. 31, 2013

Flashback:

JGS: yoboseyo?

P.Lee: is this Jang Geun Suk?

JGS: ah yeah..yeah its me..who’s this?

P.Lee: ah its me President Lee So Man

JGS: oh, mianheyo President, what’s the matter.