SCHOOL

But its funny!" sero said, meanwhile bakusquad was talking between each other, shinso walked in tired as ussualy. "Hey pikachu.." the purple haired boy said. When the blond heard it he turns around immediately and when he saw him, he ran into the bathroom. When the blond arrived into the bathroom he begin throwing up little purple flower blossoms. "W-what? W-whats that?!" he starts searching up what means when a human starts throwing flower blossoms. "H-hanahaki disease? W-whats that?" the blonde said.

Suddenly red and black haired boys burst in "Denki! Are you here man?" Denki flushed the toilet, turns off the phone and walks out of the cabin. "Y-yeah! Im here!" The boys hugged him tightly immediately. "We missed you denkibro! Said the red haired boy named kirishima. "R-really? Thanks guys!" Denki said. "Not a problem, no we need to go before the bell will ring" said sero. "And we dont want to be late, do we?" said kirishima. All of them shakes head. "Then lets go guys" said sero again.

They all ran out of bathroom really quickly. "Your luckly guys, very luckly" said aizawa quietly. "Alright...lets just sit down" said black haired boy. They got back to their seats and the class started. It was manths class and denki really doesnt know maths (like me lmfao)

           TIMESKIP TO THE LUNCH

"Alright..i think i will maybe skip lunch.." said blond. "Cmon denkibro! Shinso will sit us" and kiri gave him that smirking face. "No really..im good" When denki was about to walk out of the cafeteria he rammed into someone, it was shinso, the purple haired sleepyhead. "Hey, watch it pikachu!". The blond looked up and said with shaky voice "y-yeah! Im sorry!" suddenly denki felt the blossoms in his stomach and he ran into the bathroom throwing the purple blossoms again.