ONE MORNING (Side Smut Chapters)

One morning Denki was getting kind of that feeling, you know the needy feeling of your boyfriend being with you, touching you all over. "Denki come downstairs!" Shinso shouts from the kitchen "C-coming!" Denki shouted back while trying to dress in something that could bring Hitoshis attention. Hitoshi was in the kitchen making breakfast as usual "I hope zappy is going to like this.. I tried cooking this a couple times" he mumbled quietly while Denki went Downstairs and puts his arms around hitoshis hips "Good morning.." Denki mumbled "what's for breakfast..?", "An omelette and hot chocolate, your favourite.." shinso said as he let out a soft groan, kissing the other boy. "mmm.. let's eat breakfast then we can do something else okay?" he said as he broke the kiss smiling "sure, I'm hungry anyways"  the blonde said and both of them sat down, eating their breakfast. After a good while Denki begins to touch shinsos thigh smirking softly "what are you up to sparky?" the purple-haired boy said, looking a bit puzzled. "im h-hungry..hugry for y-you.." the blonde mumbled and begins to tease the purple haired boy "zappy be patient will you?.." Denki just nodded, trying to wait for the other boys command. "eat your breakfast first, then you might be allowed to have a little bit of taste f me if you wish."

"B-but!-" denki says and shinso holds him by his neck "eat your breakfast kitty and be a good kitten." he says and growls into his ear softly. The blonde blushed at that growl, nodding softly and sat down, starting to eat his breakfast. After while the guys finished their breakfast, denki was laready needy, he had done needy eyes, those you cant resist. On the other hand shinso was completly chill and calm, looking at denki with a slight smirk.