#3

The conversation dragged on and it didn't seem like it would come to an end any time soon.

Gaia looked at Aloy knowingly and nodded.

- You have questions, Aloy. Ask them, I'm ready to answer you.

- The most important question then. What will happen if we defeat the Nemesis entities? If we survive?

- The biosphere will be preserved. Life on Earth will continue. The hard-won efforts and wishes of our dear Elisabeth Sobek will become long-term, not short-lived. Everything will be fine, Aloy.

- But the technology available to you now? All the technology that made Far Zeniths inhuman, ruthless and stubborn to the point of self-destruction... if you give it to the people of this age...if they acquire it somehow...

Aloy didn't dare finish, and Gaya nodded understandingly.

- I did a lot of simulations about it. In rapidly equipping the tribalist population with the level of technology possessed by humans in the late 21st century, within a full 75 years it would lead to mass extinctions of flora and fauna. Statistical probability: 92%.

- Really? - Aloy frowned - but how? I wouldn't think that something so bad could happen so quickly...

- Simple, Aloy. Superior technology augments human impulses, aspirations, conflicts, but also reconciliation. In short, collective maturity and wisdom in dealing with powerful and undoubtedly powerful tools - and the technology I am definitely using is like that - is needed to prevent rapid global deterioration.

- Well..I understand. Although I must say that it would not be bad to have the technology of hand cannons and blades that I manifest with the help of thought.

- Do not worry. In case of survival, equipping such weapons can be made available. The level of technology available can be ensured, with safeguards, of course.

- And what protection measures do you have in mind, specifically?

Time limit, for starters. Availability of superior offensive technologies available to individuals or collectives for only a few hours or days.

- Smart - Aloy admitted.

- And personal shield technology is not offensive, so, on my recommendation, it is highly recommended even now.

- I think so too. I have a feeling it could help defend against each other's wild tribal attacks on each other.

- And reduce their frequency - added Gaya.

- Yeah.

- I also find it helpful to boost human self-healing factor to a full 600%. It would prevent overall mortality tendencies from fatal injuries by 316%,

- Oh? How?

- By strengthening the human immune system and accelerating the healing of wounds and, even the most severe. It would be drastically fast - Gaya explained, and Aloy raised her eyebrows.

- I hope it's not dangerous to overall human health, Gaya?

- No, it is very safe. It is one of the technologies that the Far Zeniths developed, but did not manage to complete before fleeing the Nemesis.

- And you completed it?

- Exactly.

Aloy sat down on the floor again.

And she realized that she had achieved so much in the last year. She saved the world, twice. Maybe she'll succeed for the third time. Rising optimism inside made her smile.