✩Twelve ✩

Serenity Pov:

I open the door to see Javon wearing a formal but laid-back outfit and holding a Bouquet of flowers.

" Your look stunning Ren," he says while kissing my cheek.

"You don't look too bad yourself," I say while smiling. 

He chuckles and then hands me the pink roses.

 "Thank you," I say while smelling them.

 "Ok, im gonna cover your eyes." He instructs while walking behind me.

 "Swear if you make me bump into something I'm gonna kill you" I scold him. 

He laughed nervously. He leads me somewhere and then takes his hands away from my eyes. I open my eyes and I am awestruck. He set up a picnic.

º

º

I Turn around to him smiling while looking at me

I Turn around to him smiling while looking at me. I can't help myself and go over a kiss him. 

"It looks wonderful love it," I say after pulling away. 

"I wanted to do something special before you leave," he says while taking my hand and leading me over to the blanket. 

"I thought you were blowing me off but this is amazing," I say holding my hands close to my chest.

I take a seat and look at everything one more good time. We chat and eat until the sun starts to set.

 "Got a couple of things for you," he says as he reaches over and grabs some bags

 "Javon this was already enough" I saw while looking over to him.

 "I just wanted it to be special, something we can both remember while we are missing each other." He says while handing me the first bag. 

It has a Phone case with pictures of me and him on it. I take out another thing and see it's a Starbucks card. I look over at him and smile sheepishly.

 He gave me another bag.

 "Javon this is too much," I say while looking at him once more.

 "Open it," he encourages me.

 I open the bag and see a few oversized tee shirts. I see another thing at the bottom of the bag and it's a candle.

 "I didn't know what one to get so I just got the one that smelt the best," he stammered.

 "It's perfectly fine," I reassure him resting my hand on top of his.

º

º

º

Javon pov:

"I have one last gift," I say while reaching behind me. 

She turns over to me as she cutely eats a strawberry.

 "I got you this necklace," I begin while opening up a teal Tiffany and co box revealing the rose gold necklace.

 " I wanted to make our situation-ship official, so Serenity, will you be my girlfriend," I ask 

"Of course Javon, I would love to be your girlfriend," she says with tears in her eyes.

 I take the necklace out of the box and she moves her hair to the side allowing me to put it on her.

 "Thank you so much Javon," she says while looking down at the necklace.

 "Anything for you Ren," I say while giving her a quick kiss.

Serenity's Necklace ↓

A/N: I think this is the last part of the day idk

A/N: I think this is the last part of the day idk. ( Not edited)