☆TWENTY-SIX☆

Serenity Pool Fit ↑ (Without the hat)

 "Miss me with that bullsh*t, you not a gang member you a tourist," I begin to sing as I put on a pair of random sunglasses.

 One week from today I will be back at my favorite place in the universe, school. Peep the sarcasm.  As I was flailing my arms around as a sorry excuse for dancing I accidentally hit my dresser knocking something down. Shit. I mentally curse as I look down to see the damage done.

Great its my jewelry holder.  While lazily picking up and examining the now tangled jewelry, praying nothing is broken, I come up with the best idea. It's a great day to go swimming. The weather is nice and it is something fun to do before- it pains me to say-  school. 

After placing the holder back on the table, I pull my phone out of my back pocket and pull up the text thread between me a Jayla. She should be free because it has been a while since her acting stuff.

I place my phone on the charger after sending the text and shutting off my phone. While waiting for a reply I decide it's a good time to take a shower. 

I go to check my phone as soon as I leave my bathroom, that was the nicest shower I've taken in a while. Opening the message app I see that Jayla texted me back.

Jay🫶🏽

   Jayla, you wanna go to the pool w/me? (with me)

Yeah sure Just come to my house when you're ready.

   Alr (alright)

º

I don't even get a chance to put my phone away before a banner pops up indicating a Facetime call from Javon. This baby.

"So when were you gonna tell me you were going to the park"

"I Didn't think I needed to since I was only going with Jayla"

"But what about me," he deadpans

"What about you?" I roll my eyes

"You know what I mea-"

Before he can even finish his sentence I hang up, cutting him off. This wasn't supposed to be 'Serenity, Javon, AND Javon day'. I feel as though I don't get as much one-on-one time with Jayla. But knowing Javons stubborn ass there is no use in arguing. 

Walking over to my closet, put on the swimsuit I had previously picked out. I put on my favorite denim shorts before grabbing a random Nike drawstring bag from the corner of my closet. 

I shove an extra pair of clothes, and a towel for after the pool and walk back into my room. I throw my wallet and charger in the bag before pulling it shut. I make sure to send my mom a text, telling her where im headed, before walking out of the house.