Tomorrow?

*knock knock*
Ugh who's knocking on a fucking school afternoon? He got up and went to open the door. To his surprise the one who stood there was his tall friend, Ranboo.

"Uh hi?"
"Hey Ranboo come in.
What brought you here on a school day? Are you having troubles with your grades because of your lack of sleep again?" asked Tubbo as he sat down on the couch.
"No. I just wanted to see you."
"Aw, you missed me that much? Well my beloved, I missed you too." he blushed slightly at the petname.
"Yes Tubbo, I missed you so much I couldn't live without you. I would die not being close to you." Ranboo said in a joking tone while clinging onto Tubbo, wrapping his arms around his shoulders. He started to lean on him more. That caused them to fall to their side on the couch, they started to giggle immediately. He wrapped his arms around Tubbo's chest and started rubbing his shoulder and arm. Tubbo leaned in to the touch.

If it would not be Ranboo he would've already kicked them in the gut. He doesn't really like touching, but with Ranboo he's okay. He wrapped his fingers around Ranboo's other hand and rubbed his knuckles, drawing circles on them. Ranboo hid his head in Tubbo's neck.

They've cuddled like this a lot of times and every time it made his heart flutter. He liked it. He liked it too much.

They stayed like that for a very long time until Tubbo turned around to face Ranboo.
"Hey Tubbo."
"Hey Ranboo."
"Yknow
I just wanted to talk to you. About something important."
"Huh what is it?"
"We've been friends for a very long time."
"Uh-huh."
"And you know a lot about me. Yeah? Except how I feel now." he noticed himself blushing.
"Everytime we cuddle or when you say nice things to me or just smile at me, I always feel like this. Don't worry it's a happy feeling. You just make me incredibly happy every day. I, after several weeks, months, finally put a word to it. I love you. And I wanted to ask you this-"

"Tubbo_ will you go on a date with me and be my valentine?" He stared into his beloved's eyes before locking his arms around the taller and burying himself in the tallers hold. "Ranboo Beloved, I would love to go on a date with you" said Tubbo smiling ear to ear, taking his hands into his own.

They cuddled more for a while until it started to get dark. That was the sign that Ranboo had to leave. They got to the door for him to leave.
"Tomorrow after school?" asked Ranboo.
"Okay and where?"
"At mine?"
"Sure."
"I guess I have to leave now."
"Aw that's sad. I would love to be with you more."
"You can tomorrow." he said smiling before he got pulled down by Tubbo. He pecked his cheek with his lips. He kissed his cheek. HE KISSED HIS CHEEK. He was freaking out internally. It was only visible from the blushing and stuttering after.

"I-I have to go now. Moms are waiting for me. By-bye."
"Bye."

He walked home as fast as he could because it was getting cold and he was only in his hoodie. He walked into their house to his mothers talking. His mama arrived home before him.
"Hi mama."
"Hey kiddo."
He greeted them both by hugging them, then he sat down at the dining table. The dinner was already done, they were just waiting for him to arrive.

"So how did it go?" asked his mom.
"Ooo what is going on tell me~" interrupted his mama.
"Oh, my dear. He's just happened to like a boy named Tubbo and went to ask him out."
"WHAT?
Why did you never told me about your little crush on that boy?"
"I did you just forgot."
"That could've happened." she admitted.
"So how did it go?" they both asked at the same time.
"We cuddled then I told him."
"Quick, say it!"
"He-"
"Don't you dare to say he rejected you"
"..."
"WHAT? HE DID?"
"No- I'm just joking." he said while laughing.
"He's kinda my boyfriend now." saying boyfriend was weird new to him but good weird. Boyfriends. He smiled.
"Aww. Look at our son getting a boyfriend. He's grown so much already." his mom said in a joke-crying voice.
"Thanks moms." he said as he hugged them again.