Day two - closed

Roleplay down in the comment chains

| Season |
Greenleaf

| Current condition of the mist |
The mist faded, leaving the clans feeling peaceful once more.

| Weather |
The sky is mostly clear, with a few small clouds.

Notice | This day is closed! If you have anything you'd like to finish up on this day, feel free. But after that, please roleplay on the current day.

| Notes from Sorrel |
Thank you so much for all the support on this book, I never expected it and I'm so grateful<3
You may have also noticed I removed a certain rule from the warrior code! It was the code permitting medicine cats to have mates and kits. This was just for fun, (and perhaps drama if anybody wants to get into it,,))

*୨୧ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ୨୧*

| Recap - 10/02/22 |

PetalClan -
A mysterious kit claiming to be called Sunkit requested to join the Clan, Billystar agreed and will allow him to become a apprentice.
Dewpaw is recovering quickly from his wounds he suffered from Cherrywillow.
Dirtkit plans to become Lilyseed's apprentice.
After dewpaw got into an argument with Mistears, he snapped at Stripedkit and both cats didn't speak to each-other for a while. Although they appear to have made up.

PuddleClan -
Dappleleaf and Crabheart lost their memories to the mist, they were found and returned to the clan.
Cloudfrost has given birth to Storm's kits. Mosskit, Leafkit and Stormkit. Although Stormkit was Stillborn, The clan held a vigil for her.
Both cats are struggling to fit back in, Dappleleaf snapped at Crabheart for his theories on what was happening and they are currently not speaking.
Splashpaw's new mentor is Tawnyfeather.

BranchClan -
All seems to be peaceful as of now, Icekit hurt her backlegs, Leafclaw is tending to her.

HailClan -
Ghostpaw and Fernpaw attempted to sneak out of the tunnels, They accidentally came upon a large hole. Fernpaw died, leaving Ghostpaw feeling guilty as though her death was his fault.
Cherrywillow and Ghostpaw travelled to PetalClan to make a memorial for Fernpaw,
Beforehand Bristlestorm mentioned a mysterious cat claiming to be his kin, they plan to visit her later.
They attacked Dewpaw, giving him a wound he wouldn't forget quickly. on the way back Ghostpaw was bitten by a snake. Both he and Cherrywillow are remaining in PetalClan until he is deemed well enough to leave.
Both cats returned home without any further issues.