Bullshit

It's been two days since the day he saw Kiyoomi with that woman. Except now he knows who she is. Kinda.

That day, the second he was able to snap out of his thoughts, he rushed to find the wool shop and found it in a few minutes. He took the train home, and locked himself in his- their bedroom.

Once he was sure the door was locked, even if he was the only one in the apartment, he called Osamu.

He told him everything in a very rushed way, but Osamu, bless his soul, understood everything and helped him calm down. Then, he told his boyfriend, who told his friend who's apparently very good at hacking, stalking, and all that media stuff.

And that's how he knows.

They're together, Kiyoomi and that woman. Atsumu doesn't know at what level of the relationship Kiyoomi is in with that woman, doesn't know if they're just dating, engaged, married, nothing. And honestly? he doesn't want to know either. But the thing is that they've been a couple for the past six years.

Kiyoomi and he starting dating 4 years ago.

Atsumu's been sitting on the couch, only changing the position of his legs every few minutes, remembering every aspect of their relationship, wondering if all they've lived is a lie.

Does he even know Kiyoomi?

That's a serious concern of his. How can he ever be sure if he knew Kiyoomi at all? The real Kiyoomi, not whatever fake boyfriend he's been getting to know for the past 4 years.

All the times Kiyoomi would look at him in the eye when the both lay in their bed, whispering promises to each other.

'you're the only one i've ever loved.'

Atsumu scoffs. Such bullshit.