Chapter 1

A/N Here's another story I wrote in 11th grade I think. I've had it on Fanfiction.net and decided it was time to get it moved over as well, clearly I had an amuto obsession back then, Sorry for any mistakes that might be in here it was never edited or anything. Hope you all enjoy~

[Amu's POV]

"Amu, the mail is here!" Yaya called from downstairs. I sat up and sighed. After high school we, meaning me, Yaya, Utau, lulu, and Rima, had moved into a house together. The others all had boyfriends now. Yaya was going out with Kairi, Utau was kind of going out with Kukai (it's an on off thing), lulu was with Tadase, and Rima was going out with Nagihiko. But I was still single and still waiting. Ikuto had promised to return but it had been over eight years since then. I hadn't dated any one at all.

In our second year of high school we had started a band. I had agreed to it with the hope that if we became famous enough Ikuto might notice me. He might come back to me. Before he had left he had promised to make me fall in love with him. But he didn't have to try. I already loved him.

I walked down the stairs in my pajama's not caring who saw me. The only person I wanted to impress was somewhere in another part of the world. The girls were sitting around the table staring at a letter with the words 'you're invited' written in gold ink on it. Everyone had one, they had already opened theirs. I picked up the letter and saw their looks of horror.

"What up with you guys. What did we get invited to?" I asked as I started to open it.

"We got invited to play at a wedding" Utau said quietly. I shrugged and opened the envelop the rest of the way and opened the card.

You're invited to the wedding

Of

Ikuto tsukiyomi

&

                                             Asa Mashii

We would like for your band

Diamond love

To play during the wedding reception

Sincerely Tsukiyomi Ikuto

I froze my eyes wide. This couldn't be true. This was someone's sick joke. That had to be it. Maybe it was one of the girls making fun of me. I looked at them. They all seemed pretty upset. One of them must be faking it right.

"Come on guys that's not funny" I said throwing the letter on the table.

"We know it's not funny Amu we don't have anything to do with this" rima said placing her hand comfortingly on my arm. It wasn't them. Does that mean its real, does it mean Ikuto doesn't love me anymore.

"What are we going to do Amu?" Utau asked. I thought for a moment before answering.

"I don't know yet I just… I'm just gonna go for a walk" I said before going upstairs. In my room I leaned against the door and slid till I was sitting. Ikuto's back in town. He didn't contact me. He's marrying someone else.

"I have to go see him" I got up and poked Miki's egg it opened a bit and she peeked out.

"What is It Amu-Chan" she asked rubbing her eyes. I smiled.

"I need an outfit Miki, I'm going to find Ikuto" I said. She nodded and started to draw. When she was done she showed it to me. I smiled.

"Great as always Miki" I said as my pajamas turned into a corset style black tank top with white stripes and a black mini skirt. I smiled and pulled my now dark purple hair into two pony tails and curled them. Then I pulled on my knee high black boots and then ran down the stairs. Every one stared at me.