Chapter 4

[Amu's pov]

"Ikuto, you're back!" I yelled jumping into his arms. He smirked and hugged me.

"Aw Amu did you miss me that much?" he chuckled, his mouth next to my ear. I blushed and pushed him away.

"B…baka!" I said turning my back to him, blushing like crazy. He smirked and wrapped his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder. I blushed more feeling like I was going to burst. I could feel his strong arms holding me tight, I could feel his heart beat against my back, his breath on my neck. I was overly happy. He was back, he was mine. Everything was fine. We could be together, me and him. Everything had been a dream. I loved him. And he loved me, didn't he.

"Ikuto how do you feel about me?" I asked. He smiled and turned me around. He kissed me, hungry, demanding. I could tell that he loved me. He didn't have to say it. Speaking would only ruin it. After a while he pulled away, both of us breathing heavily.

"Ikuto I love you" I whispered leaning forward to kiss him again.

"Amu-Chan? Amu-Chan, wake up? Amu-Chan it's time to get up!" someone yelled.

I sat up to find Yaya about to pounce on me and Rima and keito standing in the doorway. I jumped out of bed.

"You idiots! Why the hell did you wake me up!?" I yelled at them, Keito and Rima where grinning and yaya had a huge smile on her face.

"What's with you guys?" I asked looking at all of them.

"Ikuto your back"

"Ikuto how do you feel about me"

"Ikuto I love you" they said mockingly. My face turned bright red and I backed out of the room. 'I can't believe I said that out loud' I thought as I walked downstairs for breakfast. I was wearing a yellow tank top and pink boy shorts with yellow polka dots, and I most likely had horrible bed head. I walked into the kitchen not paying attention to my surroundings and tried grabbed my count chocula's out of the cabinet. I puffed out my cheeks in anger when I realized someone had put them on the top shelf where I couldn't reach them.

Suddenly someone reached up from behind me and took them down. I turned around to face them and froze, my cheeks suddenly feeling hot. Ikuto stood inches away from me smirking. In his hand was my cereal. I was suddenly conscious of how I looked. I tried to back away only to remember that I was standing in front of the counter. He leaned forward placing on hand on the counter on either side of me, trapping me. I regained my composure as best as I could.

"What are you doing here Ikuto" I demanded looking up at him. I opened my mouth to say something but froze up. His face was inches away from mine. I was staring into his sapphire blue eyes. His lips were turned up just a bit in that smirk that I had come to love so much. It was then that I knew that no matter what he did, no matter what he says, I will always feel the same about him. I wondered if he had any feelings for me at all.

"I'm here to talk to you." He said, his voice had gotten deeper over the years. His eyes seemed darker; his hair was a bit longer. 'How is it that I'm just now noticing it' I wondered as I stared up at him still unable to talk.

"Amu I get that your mad at me, you can even hate me if you want to. But don't ignore me, listen to what I have to say!" he said suddenly angry. It surprised me, I had only seen him angry once or twice, and only once at me… but that time he had been faking it hadn't he, just to make me leave him alone.

"I don't hate you; yeah I'm mad at you but… I don't hate you. I could never hate you, Ikuto" I said quietly looking away from his face, afraid that I would once again be taken in by his beautiful eyes.