Chapter 3

[Normal pov]

Amu, Rima, Utau, lulu, Yaya, and keito sat around the coffee table playing cards. Amu and keito were arguing because keito had cheated. Amu tackled keito and was trying to take his cards. The other girls were laughing and trying to help Amu.

"This is cheating!" keito yelled trying to get away from the girls attacking him. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Utau jumped up and ran to the window.

"Its Ikuto girls upstairs keito get the door Amu look ashamed" she said before throwing the cards under the couch and running upstairs followed by the others. Amu moved so her back was against the couch. Her clothes were messed up from wrestling keito as were his clothes. He winked at amu then went to get the door.

Keito opened the door and pushed his hair out of his face. He smirked at Ikuto and made move to fix his shirt. On the way to the door he had unbuttoned his pants.

"Where's Utau?" Ikuto asked glaring at Keito. Keito stepped to the side letting him in.

"I'll go get her you can wait in the living room" he said glancing at the door he had just come out of. He turned around and walked upstairs. Ikuto walked into the living room and looked down at Amu. Her skirt was messed up and the straps of her tank top hung off her shoulders. Her hair was messed up and her face was red. Ikuto grit his teeth and looked away. Amu fixed her clothes and stood up wobbling a bit.

[Ikuto's pov]

It appeared that I had come just in time or maybe I was a bit late. Amu looked like a mess. Her face was red and she looked as though she was about to cry. She was also having trouble standing. She seemed to regret that she had let me see her like that.

"Are you okay?" I asked glancing at her. She nodded then fell forward. I caught her and held her against my chest.

"Amu are you ok!" I said as I laid her on the couch. She just nodded and rolled over so her back was to me.

"Why do you keep bothering me Ikuto? Don't you have a wedding to plan?" she said annoyed. I had to resist the urge to tease her.

"Amu did you really not get my letter?" I asked trying to keep myself from touching her.

"No I didn't get any letter and even if I had I wouldn't have read it. You may not believe it but I'm happy with Keito so just go to hell Ikuto." She yelled. She got up pushing me out of the way and ran upstairs. I sat on the edge of the couch and held my head in my hands. 'That was stupid of me I should have not let her go I should have explained it to her. Maybe Utau would help me get Amu alone. After all it wasn't my fault that I had to marry that chick. It was our fathers. If Amu would just give me a chance maybe she would understand'

"What are you doing here Ikuto?" Utau asked coming into the room. I looked over at her.

"Can't a guy come to visit his sister?" I said standing up. She just shook her head.

"Not when that guy's sister happens to be roommates with the girl he betrayed" she said crossing her arms.

"Utau I have my reasons for marrying that girl. If Amu would just give me a chance I could explain it to her. Please just convince Amu to talk to me" I begged her. She stared at me shocked.

"I never thought that someone as prideful as you would resort to begging. So care to tell me why you're marrying that crazy girl?"

"Huh what do you mean crazy?"

"Eh you didn't know? After you left with amu that one day she went crazy demanding to know what was going on between you and Ikuto then when we wouldn't tell her she flipped out and kicked the mirror off Kukai's car. Then she started yelling at us." Utau said shrugging. I sighed.

"Ok I'll tell you what's going on" I said leaning back.

[Amu's pov]

I ran upstairs and threw myself on my bed. Keito walked into the room after me.

"I think that went pretty well" he said sitting on my bean bag chair. I giggled and tackled him.

"He's going to think you raped me now. Jeez you had to undo your pants didn't you?"

"Well I think he hated me anyway. I'm still in pain from where he punched me." keito said rubbing his bruise. I shook my head and stood up.

"Hey I'm hungry go down and get some cookies from the kitchen" I said pushing him towards the door. He looked back at me.

"Huh why do I have to?"

"Because I can't go down there until Ikuto is gone. So you have to go get the cookies. And see if you can catch what Ikuto is saying to Utau"

"Oh come on you just want me to be a spy."

"No I just want you to get me chocolate chip cookies" I said pushing him out the door. When he was out I closed it and locked it.

"Oh come on let me in" Keito said quietly so Ikuto wouldn't hear. I giggled.

"No not unless you bring cookies as a peace offering" I said trying not to laugh. He chuckled and walked away from the door, hopefully to get my cookies.

[Keito's pov]

I leaned against the wall hiding from Ikuto and Utau. Ikuto was explaining to Utau why he was marrying that girl. I smirked 'so that's why. Well amu would understand if she knew. Maybe I should explain to him that I'm not really an abusive boyfriend.

"I've told you about her now you tell me what the deal with that keito ass hole is" I smirked then stepped out from my hiding spot.

"How bout I tell ya what the deal with that ass-hole keito is" I said grinning. He stood up his fists clenched.

"Oh scary isn't he Utau. Too bad I have no reason to fight him. Actually he has no reason to hate me at all"

"What are you talking about?" he said storming over to me. he grabbed the front of my shirt but I kept grinning.

"You don't need to worry it's not like I would actually do anything to amu to make her hate me" I said running my hand through my hair. Some of the green dye came out and stained my hand. I took some of the fake piercings out and smiled up at him.

"Its fake?" he said not really understanding what was going on.

"Yes fake I'm a fake. I'm Rima's cousin and I go to college for acting. Just don't tell Amu or Rima that I blew it. Amu really likes you. They were using me as a way to see if you still liked Amu. Judging by how hard you punched me I'd say it was a definite yes. And since I just heard your story I'll help you get Amu alone" I said with a smile putting the piercings back on.

"You'll really help?" he asked stunned. I winked at him and then walked into the kitchen.

"is he?" I heard Ikuto ask.

"Gay? Yes he is." Utau said. I chuckled and walked upstairs with the cookies. When I got up amu grabbed the pack from me and jumped on her bed.

"So what did you hear?"

"Not much he noticed me. But he is suspicious." I said plopping down on the bean bag chair.

"What do you mean suspicious?" she asked shoving a cookie in her mouth.

"he thinks I'm a fake but don't worry I'm sure he won't figure it out." I said smirking to myself.