Chapter 7

Amu and Utau both held microphones as the lights turned on for the final act of the concert. Fans watched impatiently, knowing that the band would be introducing two new male members. The air was filled with the sound of a violin followed by the sound of a guitar. The girls in the crowd cheered as two more lights turned on revealing a boy with midnight blue hair wearing all black clothes playing the violin, and a boy with many piercings and a green streak in his hair playing guitar. Amu and Utau began to sing together. When the song was over everybody began to cheer. Amu did her best to calm them down so she could talk. Utau sighed and took the mic.

"SHUT UP AND LET HER SPEAK!" Utau yelled. The entire crowd became quiet and stared at the stage. Utau smiled and handed the microphone back to Amu. Amu blinked in surprise then took the microphone.

"Um uh right… thanks Utau… I think" Amu said awkwardly. She glanced back at Ikuto and he nodded at her encouragingly.

"Thank you every one for coming tonight. I'm sure you've noticed we have a few new members tonight. Playing the guitar we have Mashiro Keito, don't worry girls he's single" she said with a smile. Keito's eyes widened and he blushed just a bit. Rima chuckled, earning herself a glare from her cousin.

"Don't forget to introduce Ikuto" Utau said laughing as Rima and Keito glared at each other. Amu blinked as though just remembering Ikuto.

"Oh yeah…. I forgot about him" she said, earning a laugh from the audience. Ikuto walked over and took the microphone from her and held it above his head as she jumped trying to reach it.

"Sorry Amu, you're a bit too short" he said his voice carrying to the microphone.

"Ikuto just give it back" she yelled putting her hands on her hips. Ikuto laughed and shook his head.

"No I think I'll introduce myself. I'm Ikuto Tsukiyomi, the unfortunate older brother of Utau" he said. Utau puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms looking away.

"oh and sorry ladies I'm definitely not single" he said wrapping his arm around Amu's waist and nuzzling her neck.

"I….IKUTO!" she yelled in embarrassment. Ikuto laughed and winked at the audience, causing the girls to squeal.

"Great his first concert and he's already got girls fainting." Yaya said pouting, "I WANNA BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION"

Every one burst out laughing as Amu attempted to catch Yaya. After a few minutes she sighed and looked back stage.

"Kaichou will you do something!" she shouted back stage. Kairi walked out on stage and dragged yaya off.

"Well I guess that's it for tonight. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go make Amu-koi blush more" Ikuto said before dragging amu off stage. Amu looked at keito pleadingly; he just laughed and shook his head.

[A few hours later, Ikuto's house]

"Hey Kukai stop making out with my sister and toss me the remote" Ikuto said looking over at Kukai. After the concert they had decided to go over to Ikuto's house to watch movies all night. Of course the second the lights went out Kukai and Utau had started making out. Apparently they were together again. Kukai grabbed the remote and tossed it to Ikuto without stopping what he was doing. Ikuto just sighed and turned the volume up on the movie. Amu was sitting on his lap with her head resting against his shoulder. For a while he had been teasing her but she was too focused on the movie. It was no fun when she didn't blush and freak out.

Amu suddenly grabbed his hand and gripped it tightly, and turned to face him. Ikuto looked down at her wondering what was up. She smiled hesitantly and kissed him lightly, unsure. Ikuto blinked surprised but hugged her closer.