"Be in Your Heart Forever"

(Koda's Mother Death...)

(Human Verison AU, Koda, Kenai and Koda's Mother are Humans and They all exist in Our World and Time)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenai's POV:

As I saw with My own Two eyes, Koda's Mother is dying right in front of Me, She is laying Helplessly on Her Hospital Bed and There is nothing I can do to stopped it.

You see...Me and My Two Brothers, Sitka and Denhai were walking down a path and The Three of Us were heading Home, Until...We saw This Little 4 Year old...

His name was Koda and He was outside of The front porch to His Home, We Asked Him a couple of questions and He told Us that His Motjer wanted Him to play outside while Her and Her "Boyfriend" were chatting.

But...Inside of that house...They weren't chatting...They were fighting! I-I mean, Koda's Mother's Boyfriend started to physically abuse Her and We all watched from The Window and The worse part, Koda didn't even know what was going on inside in that house.

Before He could do anything more of abusing Koda's Mother, Denhai didn't hesitated one bit, He kicked The Door down and He tackled that Man to The ground and Sitka went to check up on Koda's Mother and I was staying with Koda.

We called The Police and The Man was arrested for Domestic Violence and Abuse for Koda's Mother, Thank Goodness, Koda didn't get hurt at all but His Mother was badly injured, Sitka is actually a full time Doctor and He is pretty good at His Job, So He was trying to keep Koda's Mother alive and was trying to heal Her injuries.

But than...When We got to The Hospital, Sitka checked on Koda's Mother and He said that His Mother...or should I say "Atika" which it's Koda's Mother name, She has Cancer and She's not taking care of Her sickness often.

That must've made Her Boyfriend so mad, He actually got mad at Her when He found out that She had Cancer, Why? Because He had to paid for Medicine that She needed and That is what happened.

I mean, I hate that guy, I mean, He isn't even a Man at all! He is just a striated up Coward, Because if He can beat up a Woman but He doesn't beat Up A Man, That is what a Coward! Denhai wanted to kill Atika's Boyfriend so badly but Sitka convinced Him that it isn't worth it and It will cause more problems.

Oh Yeah, About that Coward? He's already going into Jail for what He did, So At least There is Justice for Both Koda and His Mother.

Tears were coming into My eyes as Atika's eyes started to open a little and She looked into My eyes.

"K-Kenai?" She Asked in a Soft Voice

I walked over and I gently hold Her Hand.

"I'm here Atika, Anything You need?" I Asked

A tear fall down Her cheek.

"If I go...Than Please, Take good care of Koda...Like an older Brother would..." Atika Said

"I would, I promise" I Said and Atika smiled and She looked at Both Sitka and Denhai.

"As For You Two, Please take good care of Koda a-as well, He'll be so happy that He has 3 Brothers to look up too..." Atika Said