"You're My Everything" (Denahi X Child Reader)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope You all enjoy! Love You all ❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV:

You are the daughter of Denahi, You're were 5 years old and You were a ray of sunshine in Denahi's eyes, Your Mother passed away due to sickness and Denahi had to raise You ever since the death of Your Mother.

Denahi has been an over-protective Father ever since Your Mother's passing because He can't loose You too, It was already painful enough to let go of His Love.

You were a very energetic, hyper, adventurous and loving child, You were full of Surprises and You love exploring a lot, Especially in the woods and that made Denahi worried for You a lot.

Anyways, You woke up early, early before the sun was up, You wanted Your Father to get up but He was too tired.

"Daddy, Please get up, Let's go play!" You Said while gently shaking Her Father and hoping that He can just wake up and play with You.

"Shh, Hush, Baby Girl, Daddy is trying to sleep, So Please go back to sleep" Denahi Said, You giggled and He sigh.

"Baby Girl, No one is up at this early, It clearly says that It's too early So Please, Go back to sleep before You'll get tired later of the day" Denahi Said

"But Daddy, I am not *Yawn* sleepy yet" You Said while rubbing Your eyes, Denahi softly chuckled and He picks You up and Holds You close while laying down.

You cuddled in His arms and He chuckled.

"I must need better eyesight because I can see How You're not sleepy at all" He Said Softly, You yawn again and You started to fall asleep as He Softly Hum You to sleep, He gave You a kiss on Your forehead.

"I'm not..." You Said Softly but Denahi Hush You Softly and You went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Skip Time)

It was finally time for everyone to get up, You were so happy that You get to play outside, Anyways, You were running around through The others, being in the way of others trying to walk by or trying to their job, You stopped running once You saw Your Father, He looked down at You with His arms cross.

"How about go and play somewhere that You won't let someone to Trip on something" Denahi Said

"Okay" You Said now walking away, Now You didn't want anyone to fall or trip because of You, So You decided to have some fun in The woods, even though You're father always told You to stay close and not to go into the woods.

Of course, since You're very playful and adventurous, You didn't listen and went into the forest.

You were mostly either climbing Trees, Watching Animals from a safe distance and chasing Butterflies all around, When You fall, You get back up, You weren't really a softie but when it comes to cuddle time with Denahi, It's a different story.

After The Whole day of Chasing Butterflies, You realized that You traveled off of The Path that You were suppose to be on while chasing so many Butterflies all around, You saw that The Sun was setting and it was going to be dark soon.

"Uh-Oh...Daddy is gonna be worry about Me" You Said Softly and You started to look for The path to the way back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back with Denahi, He finished all of His work, He noticed that You weren't around and didn't see You all day, This worries Him and Gives Him a bad sign in His stomach.

He Asked others about Where You might be at or if They have seen You, The Last Person who saw You, He said You were running into the forest, Unfortunately Denahi's Nightmare came true once He realized that You must've ran into the forest.

He quickly grabbed His Spear and run into The Woods to find You and bring You home before night time.

"Y/N! Where are You?!" He shouted out.

All of a sudden, You heard His voice and ran over to Him, Denahi quickly pick You Up and hold You close, You and to amit that You were pretty scared to be alone and wanted Your Father.

Once The Two of You looked at each other, You were smiling to see Your Father again, but Denahi wasn't smiling at all, He was very serious about You going into the woods and disobeying Him, You quickly stopped smiling Once You saw Your Father was being serious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once You two arrived back home, Denahi put You down and He cross His arms.

"I thought I told You multiple times not to go into the damn woods!" Denahi Said

"But You said to play somewhere else, So I pick the woods to go and play in, I didn't get hurt" You Said

"It doesn't matter like that! I can't loose You like I did with Your Mother!" He Said and Uh-Oh, He screwed Up didn't He.

Whenever You heard about Your Mother, You will immediately start to cry because You missed Her so much but You never got a chance to see Her.

Tears came into Your eyes once He said "Mother" and He immediately regretted saying that to You, He sigh and He gently pull You close to His chest and hug Him Tighty.

"I-I'm so sorry about that, I...I just don't want anything happened to You, You're someone who I just loose since I lost a lot of My Family and You're all what I have left" Denahi Said and The Two of hug each other tightly and You cried on His shoulder.

He started to hum to You Softly, Put You on His lap and slowly rock You back and forth while Humming Softly to You.

You smiled and You never let go of Him and then You fell asleep in His arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The End)